What logic Pragati got today?

Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Just saw today's episode Where Raghbir saved Pragati but under water what locket Pragati saw and what made her think that the ring isn’t with Raghbir and he didn’t kill her 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was the ring which she was searching that was attached for the chain.and it fell from from the other people direction .and at that time ragbhir came to save her and saved her .it had a logic as the doubting part of pragati will be less on ragbhir.but that prashat is bad i think he is the main culprit that badi maa or else.

Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Valannie

It was the ring which she was searching that was attached for the chain.and it fell from from the other people direction .and at that time ragbhir came to save her and saved her .it had a logic as the doubting part of pragati will be less on ragbhir.but that prashat is bad i think he is the main culprit that badi maa or else.

Thanks dear, i didn’t saw the ring on the chain. Thanks  for clearing my confusion. That chain fall from Harshad maybe but why whould he use it as a locket 🙄 

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

May be harshit wanted to hid it from ragbhir  or he knew that pragati was searching it, that  is why it had worn the chain with the ring.