Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

They are back as wildcards, but I understand they had to return due to contractual obligations.

So, what has prompted these couples to return? Says a source, “It’s because of the contract that all participants have signed. According to it, there is a clause, which makes it mandatory for a couple to return on the show after elimination, if the production house wants them back as a wild card entry. Whether these two couples are returning by choice or because of contractual obligation, the makers are glad to get the exes back. After all, that was the original premise of the show, but they had managed to get very few exes to participate.” Meanwhile, there are two new jodis, who will also enter the show as wild card entrants — actors Avinash Sachdev and Palak Purswani, and Pooja Banerjee and her husband Sandeep Sejwal, who is a national level swimming champion.

https://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/eliminated-exes-urvashi-dholakia-anuj-sachdeva-and-madhurima-tuli-vishal-aditya-back-on-dance-show/amp_articleshow/70977713.cms

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Now this does make sense why UrUj came back as wildcard despite all the controversy.The makers played smart here. I m happy to see UrUj back as they were my fav couple this season, I really hope they can come back in the show again and secure the top 2 spot among the four wildcards to be back in the show. I heard Virima got hi5 so they r one of the couple, i really wonder who is the second couple who will go ahead in the next round. I hope its UrUj, but i feel maybe one of the new couples can get through.