eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I dont want to sound like a spoilsport, but going by todays episode I dont think tht Madhav and Saltanat are going to end up together. From my ITV experiences, the Dargah scenes were quite foretelling. The SaRoon scenes were very poignant.....he getting flashes of Saltanat, feeling that she is around. And Saltanat getting flashes albeit not clearly yet after she held Zaroon for support were very nice scenes. It was almost like they got blessings together and they are soulmates. At least to me it seems like that is what the makers are trying to tell us.

Personally I do not know what to make out of Zaroon anymore. In the Dargah he clearly felt Saltanats presence, how come he doesnt feel that the one in hospital with him is not Saltanat, but infact Kainat. Zaroon being Saltanats husband should at least feel some connection, some strong emotion that sets the difference for him btwn Saltanat and Kainat. I mean which husband gets confused btwn his wife and her sister just becoz they are twins ?!

Coming to Madhav.....him not believing in God, but still praying in this Holy place for Kainat who infact is Saltanat her memory to be back.....I am not sure in which form his prayer will get answered. On one hand she is innocent and Madhav is hellbent on revenge.....will God answer such prayer ??? On the other hand how long will Saltanat suffer for no fault of hers ??? Will God answer Madhavs prayer ??? 

Ofcourse this is the way I am thinking logically, but we all know this is television world where anything is possible in a jiffy ðŸ˜†, so lets see what happens. And lets not forget tht TRP baba also has his say ðŸ˜†. I am really getting curious where this is leading to and I hope Saltanat gets her memory back ASAP, coz after tht the real drama is going to start. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Don’t know who will end up where but I found the episode stretched out. They tried to make it emotional but it fell flat for me. I have watched this show from the first episode and have often gagged at the forced Sufiyananess of the leads love. I felt best soul connection when Zaroon was mourning for brain dead sultanat thinking she was kainaat. Sultanat’s love has never been explored as deeply as Zaroon’s.

This being said I also don’t know how they can have sultanat fall for someone else after telling the audience for 100 episodes how special SaRoon and their love is. 

As you say, it is all on trp baba. If trp goes above 0.5, sultanat and Zaroon can kiss goodbye - logic gaya tel lene!

eshasrk thumbnail

I am thinking tht they brought Madhav for a reason. And tht is not just being a cameo and out for revenge. Madhav could have his revenge without Saltanat losing her memory and ending up in Madhavs home. Also Madhavs family is introduced for a reason; Madhavs mom is so not interested in Sakshi so she can care less abt his revenge. And we can see Saltanat already softening towards Madhav , even though she keeps asking questions. Ofcourse she doesnt know who she is so she believes all he is telling her at the moment. I am so waiting for Saltanat to regain her memory and the confrontation btwn SaDhav

Ishan.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think mdhav will start fall for Kainaat who actually is saltanat. Saltanat might develop soft corner for him.l As She doesn’t not know who she is that she is married etc.

There will  Turing point saltanat memory will come back Mdhav will get know truth who he was pushing for his sister is  Saltanat not Kainat  he will regret all he done To saltanat in order fix his mistakes  and will help saltanat to put Kainat crime and sins to a end.. 

Of course saltanat will be back with Zaroon she treat Madhav as friend

Later be mdhav next bad gu  To Get saltanat just like Kainaat ...

This my gussing  that all ....

rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Pl dnt say already he is neg now he will change to positive afterwards I want sadhav