Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

yup she does in her infinite series to prolong her show but in her finite series the love story flows with the concept of the show Naagin Franschise...Daayan...Bramharakshas were all good

Haiwaan is going good now....

Very true all her finite series are always focused on concept and the love story is just part of it they are not dragged. I really wish ansh is not harm the innocent people's. He is controlling his power with watch so I hope someone got hold on that watch and turn ansh evil but randhir turn him good again like robot movie . Even in promo and articles it is mentioned that someone turned ansh evil and randhir tries to cure him and protect the city.

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Well, I disagree over the BR point. It was good initially and later became shaadi and family drama. BR Bhaiyya never got to revenge his ex-wife, instead, she was turned into another BR for stupid reasons. So far Ekta's one great supernatural creation was PKYEK, all the other series have been made a joke around.

Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

I haven't seen a single episode yet. 😒

Oye Shekhawat apan ki final landing se pehle apna ghar mangta.... aka AT. 😎

Di, must watch. Param is doing so well. 

Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

yup she does in her infinite series to prolong her show but in her finite series the love story flows with the concept of the show Naagin Franschise...Daayan...Bramharakshas were all good

Haiwaan is going good now....

Yes Haiwaan is good so far.