Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

Hey

When is the next update?😳

Maybe some difficulties with the new IF design

Hi

Sorry for the late reply... 

I'm going to move to Wattpad as its much easier to update stories there... 

Edited by AsadZoya1708 - 4 years ago
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AsadZoya1708

Hi

Sorry for the late reply... 

I'm going to move to Wattpad as its much easier to update stories there... 

Ohh when u post stories, do share the link here plz😳 

New design is getting into ur nerve?

AsadZoya1708 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 4

All the girls decided to head out for sightseeing as there was nothing they could do to kill their time. 

This Gol Gappa is just so delicious... Zoe spoke in between eating. 

After roaming around for a few hours they decided to fill their hunger stomach. 

Let us do some shopping too... Zee suggested and agreeing with it all went towards the market. 

I'm was on my way Najma... But my car broke down near the market... I'll be there in half an hour for sure... Adi spoke as he was waiting for the mechanic to repair his car 

Within a few minutes Adi's phone rang once again. 

Great... This is the tenth call in the last 15 minutes... Frustrated by the turn of events Adi received the call without even bothering to see the name flashing on the screen. 

I left the Office after you but I reached home before you... Adi sighed as he heard the person speak from on the phone. 

Asad laughed hearing Adi sigh. He called Adi to annoy him and he was successful in it. 

That's how is the relation between Asad and Adi, they annoy each other a lot, leave no chance to tease the other, have a competition in everything they do and even trying their best to make the other loose. But they would always be there for the other in case of any problem. To say that they are each other's shadow can't be true too, because even shadow would leave your side in the dark. 

I'll be there in half an hour... Adi told still annoyed. 

Ok and I got the cake, so you come to home directly... Asad said. 

Thank you so much for reducing my work Asad... I'll be there soon... Adi ended the call and just then he heard a girl screaming. 

Zoe, Zee, Ishu and Sanju were shopping at a shop when suddenly a man snatched Zee's bag and in the process pushed her to ran away. 

Oh no... My purse... Zee screamed after recovering from the last few minutes sudden event. 

Zee saw a man wearing suit running and concluded him to be the thief. So she started to chase him. Her friends tried to follow her but couldn't as the market was crowded. 

It was even difficult for Zee to keep an eye on the man due to the crowded market, but she didn't stop. 

After a few minutes even Zee lost the track of the man, but after a minute's search she spotted him standing in a corner with her purse. Immediately she made her way to the thief. 

Finally got you... What do you think of yourself??? Zee screamed at the top of her voice and snatched back her purse. 

Excuse me Miss you got it wrong... The man began to speak but this angered Zee and she started to whack the man with her purse. 

What the hell is wrong with you Miss??? Adi spoke with rage and snatched her purse.

Ya Allah... Give back my purse... Zee exclaimed seeing the man's audacity.

Fine... Here you go... The man gave back the purse but yet held it. By the way, I'm not the thief who snatched your purse but the person who caught the thief and got your purse back...

You liar... Zee started to say but was cut in between.

If you aren't sure you can ask someone here... The man said.

Even before Zee could ask, a few people who witnessed the whole scene unfold in front of them answered proving the man innocent.

What ever you see won't be the truth... Sometimes it's just an illusion... The man said glaring at Zee and walked away. 

I'm so sorry Mr... By the way, thanks for helping me... Zee shouted. 

The man turned back and looked at Zee while receiving his ringing phone. 

Sir... The car repair is done... The person on the other side spoke. 

Ok... The man walked back to his car. 

After paying the mechanic the man got in his car and headed back to home. 

The man who helped Zee in getting back her stolen purse is but got whacked by her was none other than Aditya Hooda. 

Happy Birthday Ayaan... Happy Birthday Arjun... All the family members sang as Ayaan and Arjun cut the cake.

The cake cut was followed by everyone giving their gifts to Ayaan and Arjun. Later all the siblings continued their party as their parents went back to have Dinner. 

Nowadays we shouldn't even try to help strangers because they have a tendency to think the opposite of what we do... 

Adi said as he was asked as to what he did when the mechanic was repairing his car. 

What happened Dude??? Asad asked casually. 

Yaar actually I heard a girl screaming... Adi narrated the whole scenario to everyone which was followed by a laughter session as all laughed hearing Adi's plight. 

Oh my poor Bhaijaan... You helped that girl but she thought that you were a thief... Najma spoke while trying to control her laughter. 

Tamatar... Just stop it... Adi said as Najma's face just resembled a Tomato with all the laughing. 

Even after a few minutes all of them weren't tried of laughing which irritated Adi. 

Everyone shut up... Adi roared which resulted in pin drop silence only for a minute and later they again began to laugh louder than the last time, while Adi sat there sulking.

Zee you should had thanked him instead of thrashing him... Sanju said. 

All the girls sat down in their room after their Dinner and were talking about their outing. 

It wasn't my mistake completely... I saw him with my purse so I thought he was the thief... Zee said defending her actions. 

But you should had at least thought right, that how can a handsome man like him be a thief... Ishu exclaimed while all the three rolled their eyes. 

Ishu... All of them said in chorus. 

Edited by AsadZoya1708 - 4 years ago
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome superb fabulous fantastic nice update dear 

Thanks for pm

Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

awesome

thnx for pm

cont soon

Ajuzangel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing update 

Continue soon 

asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update

Poor adi, helped her but got whacked by her.

Siblings time & fun teasing was nice

Update soon please 

Thanks for pm

taahir004 thumbnail

This Chapter was Beautiful and so Excellent