*Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 TRP thread 2* [ CLOSED DT Note 37/38/107/116] - Page 91

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Getting renumeration of 3 lacs for a huge body of work and exp you have still if you need more then 3 mins of screen to attract viewers ....you are a failure..

If I was a BP fan I would have loved Anuragโ€™s current state as I loved Komoโ€™s popat during Sauten Track .... ๐Ÿ˜† And would have tuned it ... 

Gosht the certain Mod .... herself proving our points right . ๐Ÿ˜†

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Sure and its the fandom bec u all are liking the post and i have reports to show where ur AT friends have reported comments where people have said man vs boy theory is in play and u wanted Awwnu banned bec of the boyish reference and platform.dia tha and i didnt close the thread ..u talking abt anything doesnt make sense look ekdin utha ke aapke AT or posts ke comments is forum pe rakh die to aap kuch bolne laayak nahi bachenge  

Let the GM see yr fandoms nonsense 

darr kisko hai..n btw the GM should first see how a mod is behaving n wat all non sense are happening here ...and I didn't know only mods have access to ATs n cc n GM doesn't have access to those thread and are restricted to TRP thread ..

Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Gosht the certain Mod .... herself proving our points right . ๐Ÿ˜†

phir kehte hai biased nehi hai ๐Ÿ˜†

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

I am going to sleep after leaving this thought

Last week no ANurag = 1.9

This week with ANurag = 1.8

Simple maths! 

Adios 

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalank

Simple maths! 

Adios 

anurag n prerna are here for past 11 months..we k ow wat they are capable of

Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kalank

Simple maths! 

Adios 

That means bajaj fans sirf .1 trp dete hai ๐Ÿค”

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

darr kisko hai..n btw the GM should first see how a mod is behaving n wat all non sense are happening here ...and I didn't know only mods have access to ATs n cc n GM doesn't have access to those thread and are restricted to TRP thread ..

GMS have access to everything and is now reading everything from yr AT right from hina days to today 

RS: And dont play the gosh mod card ...just bec yr fandoms truth is out in the open u feel u can cover it up by the mod card ...and u keep calling me biased u gotta prove it not by saying u mock anu pre u mock us show some solid moderation proof 

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago
kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.Tufani

That means bajaj fans sirf .1 trp dete hai ๐Ÿค”

At least kuch to dete hai, Anu toh decreased it, when prerna entered Bajaj Mansion it was in top 10 and had a TRP of 2.0, ever since the Anu drama the trps have dropped! It is sad that the CVS are still not getting the message! 

Good Night  

Edited by kalank - 4 years ago
pallawi1803 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

GMS have access to everything and is now reading everything from yr AT right from hina days to today 

RS: And dont play the gosh mod card ...just bec yr fandoms truth is out in the open u feel u can cover it up by the mod card ...and u keep calling me biased u gotta prove it not by saying u mock anu pre u mock us show some solid moderation proof 

RD..kiska truth out hua dikh Raha hai....n don't worry jab proofs dene ki baari aayegi wo bhi de denge...

N if they are reading our AT post Hina entry good they should also read other ATs which got created post Bajaj entry...

Edited by pallawi1803 - 4 years ago