We are continuously bak-baking since then🤣Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I guess I started from page 20 something and now it's 70+😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
We are continuously bak-baking since then🤣Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I guess I started from page 20 something and now it's 70+😂
i wish iss track k chaltay show lowest trp tk phnchay...trp 1.5 se nichay as Jaye Allah g... aik be ekta Hil jul Jaye... Maza AA Jana hai mjhe...Originally posted by: abhiya_12
At least 2.3 trps tho milthae😆
you are 3rd admin we need your help to keep a checkOriginally posted by: abhiya_12
Dekhtae hain😆
Thodi talkhi bhi tabeyat mei rakhiyega janaab... Log pijate agar samundar na khaara hota......
I love this quote! 😆❤️
We are continuously bak-baking since then🤣
Yea almost done 50+ pages😂
No regrets! 🤪🤣Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Yea almost done 50+ pages😂
Originally posted by: priya185
you are 3rd admin we need your help to keep a check
Lol yeh kab huwa😂
And I guess everyone are following rules properly now😆
Yeh lo offscreen😆
Chalo, mai chalti hu ab It's almost 1 am here! 😭😂
Goodnight everyone! 😘🤗
Parth! 😂