10 seconds Pragati doubted Harshit & then writers ruined it all 😳

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey all.... 

So I couldn't watch the episode last night because of power outage but I managed to watch it today on Voot and all I could do was crying at the ridiculousness that was being shown 😲😲😲 

So Pragati sees Harshit at the orphanage ... When the hooded man turned out to be a decoy she even wondered what Harshit was doing there.... After looking for Harshit and realizing that he is nowhere to be found she comes to the conclusion that she is being followed and points her finger at Raghbir....ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS? 😤😤😤

She suspected Harshit for all of 10 seconds and then out of the blue concluded that Raghbir is the one following her etc. How on earth did she draw that conclusion after suspecting Harshit? 

Ok the writers are fixated on making Pragati suspecting Raghbir but where does it say that she can't suspect others? In all if 30-45 seconds Pragati discarded Harshit from the entire incident and went back to suspecting Raghbir... If Pragati is truly Bani wouldn't she pursue any opportunity that may prove her suspicions about Raghbir wrong because of the love they shared? 

Just because they want Pragati's doubts to be fixated on Raghbir they are purposely deviating from the narrative that's right in front of them. 

Hey Tirupati Balaji... Ekta aur uski team milkar aapka naam mitti mein mila rahe hai... Please unhe thodi si sadbuddhi de do to stop this nonsense. 

Edited by rickks - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

because they wanted to proceed the story in that way where Pragati has no other option but to suspect her hubby without any solid and logical reason....Pragati what to say about her she is trusting the wrong person i.e that maid who is actually double crossing her.....but she is suspecting her husband who love her more than his own life....judgement hi correct nahi hai ladki ka kya bolon.....she saw harshit at the orphanage but did not suspect him...she herself told that maid about that clue and her visit to some place in search of that clue.....she did not suspect that maid also.....how can she trust that maid but not her husband?????what made her suspect Raghbir in all this bag disappearing fiasco?????he was not even there.....feeling bad for Raghbir.....his wife does not trust him a little.....kya qismat hai bande ki.....

Edited by daud95 - 4 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: daud95

because they wanted to proceed the story in that way where Pragati has no other option but to suspect her hubby without any solid and logical reason....Pragati what to say about her she is trusting the wrong person i.e that maid who is actually double crossing her.....but she is suspecting her husband who love her more than his own life....judgement hi correct nahi hai ladki ka kya bolon.....she saw harshit at the orphanage but did not suspect him...she herself told that maid about that clue and her visit to some place in search of that clue.....she did not suspect that maid also.....how can she trust that maid but not her husband?????what made her suspect Raghbir in all this bag disappearing fiasco?????he was not even there.....feeling bad for Raghbir.....his wife does not trust him a little.....kya qismat hai bande ki.....

But why? Why do they want to proceed or pursue that angle when things could be much more interesting and spiced up with going another way...showing a conflict or N number of things . 

Now that she knows that the Maid was double crossing her wapas se the shak has come on Raghbir....Kya bekar writers hai 

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

For the scene my reaction was like this.🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Awful writers are hired by EK. Even IF OS writers are much better then them. Pragati's character has turned in to pagli no1. smiley37 All the fingers pointed towards Harshit. And this was a direct evidence. That lady is seriously dumb. smiley37

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: jhalak7

For the scene my reaction was like this.🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Awful writers are hired by EK. Even IF OS writers are much better then them. Pragati's character has turned in to pagli no1. smiley37 All the fingers pointed towards Harshit. And this was a direct evidence. That lady is seriously dumb. smiley37

stupidity of EK's FL...all of them has this syndrome of suspecting their own hubbies for murdering them or loved us...they try to show that they are very smart but to us they are dumb n fools

Pragati crossess the limits of stupidity...i mean shivanya...shivangi...bela or other FL of EK,its still understandable but here raghbir has cross all extend of love...obsession..pain..tears infront of her and she still suspecting him...

to be honest i want this bani jaap to end now...i want raghbir-pragati...i know that pragati is bani but i don't accept that...better move on now