Shipper Ajit🥳. Let the Cupids come🥳
Great yar...I am so happy that gradually from one shots, SS are starting too. Nice start❤❤
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Shipper Ajit🥳. Let the Cupids come🥳
Great yar...I am so happy that gradually from one shots, SS are starting too. Nice start❤❤
Originally posted by: scorpion77
Shipper Ajit🥳. Let the Cupids come🥳
Great yar...I am so happy that gradually from one shots, SS are starting too. Nice start❤❤
Thank you so much! 😊♥
Hihihi yes! And this one will be as much light hearted as it would go! So more fun and comedy than drama😁
Ajit is a absolute cutie! Waiting for more!
Originally posted by: KhayalonKiMalik
Ajit is a absolute cutie! Waiting for more!
Thankyou so much! 😋😊
totally shipping these two and yeah so waiting for a hot costar for sona
rohit will burn
u jst fulfilled my wish of hearing bhabhi frm ajit❤️ awsm one ☺️
Originally posted by: sosweetsumi
totally shipping these two and yeah so waiting for a hot costar for sona
rohit will burn
Shipping who? Sona Rohit or Sona Abhi!
R- Sona Abhi? No effin wayyy! 😡
Me: yeahhh Ro! Calm down😅
A: doctor hai ki aag ka gola! Go to antartica! Waha ki chills will calm you down!
Me: Abhi shut up!
Originally posted by: roshni_az
u jst fulfilled my wish of hearing bhabhi frm ajit❤️ awsm one ☺️
Glad I did!
Thankyou♥
Lol...👌
Second Cupid..its funny but it can be 'Exam Fever' - BIOLOGY lessons by Dr. Surgeon..😝
Hahaa, RoNakshi are definitely going to need cupids to progress in their love story.
I'm loving the idea! Also because I actually really like how chill Ajit's character is in this SS as well as in the show. I can't wait to read more and see how he plays their cupid!! Wondering if Abhi will also be a cupid!
Update sooon (: