28th Aug, 2019 - POOJA REALIZES HER MISTAKES ??

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

28th Aug 2019 - Pooja was all set to kill Kabir to save her mother after reaching hospital she sees a completely different scenario where Kabir was donating blood to Pooja's mom. Kabir says to Pooja's mom who was unconsious that Pooja will have to correct her mistakes her revenge was for PK then why ruined his family too. She will have realize her mistakes. Pooja hears and sees that and gets shattered realizing how fake she acted to fulfill her revenge.

Next scene, she cried infront amma howling that she was so wrong to ruin the mittals. Her revenge was only to destroy PK but she did much much more by acting fake, torturing and ruining mittals.

She cried for whole time realizing all her mistakes and took an oath seriously that she will make everything right like before and will live with mittals peacefully. But Ishani hears that and starts plotting to ruin her own sister Pooja.

Anybody have any thoughts. Pls share.

Edited by BlueOcean - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueOcean

28th Aug 2019 - Pooja was all set to kill Kabir to save her mother after reaching hospital she sees a completely different scenario where Kabir was donating blood to Pooja's mom. Kabir says to Pooja's mom who was unconsious that Pooja will have to correct her mistakes her revenge was for PK then why ruined his family too. She will have realize her mistakes. Pooja hears and sees that and gets shattered realizing how fake she acted to fulfill her revenge.

Next scene, she cried infront amma howling that she was so wrong to ruin the mittals. Her revenge was only to destroy PK but she did much much more by acting fake, torturing and ruining mittals.

She cried for whole time realizing all her mistakes and took an oath seriously that she will make everything right like before and will live with mittals peacefully. But Ishani hears that and starts plotting to ruin her own sister Pooja.

Anybody have any thoughts. Pls share.

let rani kill every mittals and send her sister pooja mental assylum pooja wasnt wrong in ruining mittals they deserve that!!!!

thnxx for sharing i m saved by not watching the episode!!!

NJ31 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally Kabir became mahaan πŸ€£

We audience were in Bhram till now πŸ˜†

Icey_dreams thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't know why they want to whitewash Mittal family. Except jai sonali and kabir all were wrong. Total disappointment...that suman mittal is a disgrace to all the mothers..she support's killer husband...kidnapper son...and yet kabir says she is innocent...someone please enrol her to tulsi maa classes....next chachi kaunse type ki acchi lagti hai??? Dhruv tried to kill pooja even that is justified?? Atleast they should have shown suman repenting and genuinely asking for forgiveness from pooja and her mother...but writer easily made p.k scapegoat.  

DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NJ31

Excellent comment πŸ˜†. How sad that it’s the absolute truth. 

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NJ31

Me too. I thought dipti loves Jahnvi so she won't do this injustice.

I was in Bhram. πŸ€£

Now l am so angry πŸ˜‘

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

So this was the journey of Pooja Sharma from being Ek Bhram to Sarvagunn Sampanna. Kudos to the makers for doing this. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thankgod this show going off air πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€¬

ShreZain and the whole cast deserves much much much better than this. Even i am glad that Tanvi and Ayub quited the show. Otherwise they would ruined Tanvi's character Kavya also and maybe would have made Kavya ek bhram and PK a Sarvagunn Sampanna. πŸ€£πŸ€£

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueOcean

So this was the journey of Pooja Sharma from being Ek Bhram to Sarvagunn Sampanna. Kudos to the makers for doing this. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thankgod this show going off air πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€¬

ShreZain and the whole cast deserves much much much better than this. Even i am glad that Tanvi and Ayub quited the show. Otherwise they would ruined Tanvi's character Kavya also and maybe would have made Kavya ek bhram and PK a Sarvagunn Sampanna. πŸ€£πŸ€£

Oh now i get it!

LOL yeah atleast PK isn't destroyed now.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago