Enjoying Kabir Pooja - janeman jane Jaan

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all, 

I am new to this show and i Come with a clean slate , no expectations from the past and no baggage of old characters , but I am simple enjoying the chemistry between the current couple ! 

It’s so sad that this show will end soon , but I hope I get to see more of Pooja - Kabir scenes in these last few episode rather than Rani. 

Also wish the show gets more trps so it can be continued . This couple and the show has lot of potential 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prietyp

Hi all, 

I am new to this show and i Come with a clean slate , no expectations from the past and no baggage of old characters , but I am simple enjoying the chemistry between the current couple ! 

It’s so sad that this show will end soon , but I hope I get to see more of Pooja - Kabir scenes in these last few episode rather than Rani. 

Also wish the show gets more trps so it can be continued . This couple and the show has lot of potential 

I am eagerly waiting to hear that sweet ost jaanejaan. By the way welcome to the forum.

kasaf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi all, 

Completely agree with you.... Mene bhi ye show revamp ke baad hi dekhna start kiya hai... I must say ke pooja and Kabir ko kya mast chemistry hai.... I hope ke ye drama ko extension mile aur TRP bhi increase ho aur bhi.... Janeman jane jaa track bahot accha jaa raha hai pooja and Kabir pe matlab ke JaBir pe... 

Edited by kasaf - 4 years ago
kasaf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi all, 

Pooja and Kabir kisi chemistry bahot acchi dikh rahi hai.... Aap ne sahi kaha ke couple and the show me bahot jayada potential hai.... I hope ke hame ye couple jayada dekhne ko mile