PragHbir feeding eachother! ❤️

Yush001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yesterday's episode was very good as well! Raghbir took stand for pragati which was really commendable unlike those typical tv husbands just standing quiet as if they are dumb! 🤪 poor raghbir always craved for mothers love from aditi.😭 his dialogue " apne pyaar nahi sirf paise bheja maa" broke my heart! 💔  and he called pragati ANMOL!! ❤️ and finally that feeding eachother ice cream scene was really adorable! my boy is surely in love!!☺️ i loved the way he stared at her intensely while she fed him, it was hot! ☺️. 

And lastly precap, was sushma really murdered or just a coy to scare pragati?❓

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

I really wish harshit is not the one...i just love both brothers bonding❤️

I just love the siblings dynamics and bonding....its beautiful❤...now its more awesome that pragati has join the group...i don't think as bani she is that ever close to them than as pragati...she is living all relationships now as pragati and discover inner strength thats what sets bani and pragati separated...for me pragati is not bani...

what an amazing epi...raghbir is what every husband should be whom stands for their wives...those words brought me goosebumps when he shouted at his mom that what favour...she married him thus she is living with him so its not a favour but her rights as his wife...if you can't call her name than call her Mrs Raghbir Malhotra...that words were magical...'SHE IS MY WIFE' and also praise her as 'Anmol'...though she is in great MU but she was proud of her husband that one moment...a side of raghbir that she has never seen before...its the first time she saw this side of him

we got to know a little abt raghbir childhood why he is like that...he did not get mother's love,no wonder he is so extreme when it comes to love...no wonder he loves bani to the extreme becos she took care of him...shower him with so much love...she was not only a friend...wife..teacher but also a mother to him...i could see that in pragati how she takes care of him like a wife and like a mother when he is hurt and deadly drunk and also she advice him not to speak to his mom like that and make him look in a different perspective...spouses are best friend and pragati being his wife and friend how easily he pour out his feelings regards to bani....his mom and childhood...

thats how husband-wife should be...minus the thriller portion...Praghbir are the perfect husband-wife...they are so real and honest in their relationship...they make a point that before being husband-wife they are friends..they does nhok-jhok with each other as well as pour out their feelings and pain as friends

the relationship is beautifully crafted❤

the feeding scene is super cute...i love how nakul cared abt pragati as he knows she was very hurt by his mom words...together priya,shefali,priya,harshit makes her feel comfortable...

the feeding part was romantic as raghbir made the move first to feed her...he has fallen in love with pragati❤

my irritation is only when pragati suspects raghbir as the killer...well how can she suspect such a sweetheart as bani's killer...😡

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes that scene was too good i have watched that scene atleast 10 times for the day, still can't get enough through it.

Yush001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

I really wish harshit is not the one...i just love both brothers bonding❤️

I just love the siblings dynamics and bonding....its beautiful❤...now its more awesome that pragati has join the group...i don't think as bani she is that ever close to them than as pragati...she is living all relationships now as pragati and discover inner strength thats what sets bani and pragati separated...for me pragati is not bani...

what an amazing epi...raghbir is what every husband should be whom stands for their wives...those words brought me goosebumps when he shouted at his mom that what favour...she married him thus she is living with him so its not a favour but her rights as his wife...if you can't call her name than call her Mrs Raghbir Malhotra...that words were magical...'SHE IS MY WIFE' and also praise her as 'Anmol'...though she is in great MU but she was proud of her husband that one moment...a side of raghbir that she has never seen before...its the first time she saw this side of him

we got to know a little abt raghbir childhood why he is like that...he did not get mother's love,no wonder he is so extreme when it comes to love...no wonder he loves bani to the extreme becos she took care of him...shower him with so much love...she was not only a friend...wife..teacher but also a mother to him...i could see that in pragati how she takes care of him like a wife and like a mother when he is hurt and deadly drunk and also she advice him not to speak to his mom like that and make him look in a different perspective...spouses are best friend and pragati being his wife and friend how easily he pour out his feelings regards to bani....his mom and childhood...

thats how husband-wife should be...minus the thriller portion...Praghbir are the perfect husband-wife...they are so real and honest in their relationship...they make a point that before being husband-wife they are friends..they does nhok-jhok with each other as well as pour out their feelings and pain as friends

the relationship is beautifully crafted❤

the feeding scene is super cute...i love how nakul cared abt pragati as he knows she was very hurt by his mom words...together priya,shefali,priya,harshit makes her feel comfortable...

the feeding part was romantic as raghbir made the move first to feed her...he has fallen in love with pragati❤

my irritation is only when pragati suspects raghbir as the killer...well how can she suspect such a sweetheart as bani's killer...😡

My gosh! You explained everything so well. Much better than me agreed, how can she can suspect?! 🤬 he's such a sweetheart! 

Btw dear, since you express everything so well why can't you write a beautiful os or ss on our praghbir? It would be a pleasure to read it! 😳

Edited by Yush001 - 4 years ago
Yush001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Valannie

Yes that scene was too good i have watched that scene atleast 10 times for the day, still can't get enough through it.

Same pinch! ☺️