Track gone all wrong

Waseela17 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Pragati character was moulded so well until it was proven she is bani. Like today's episode she an raghbir looked so amazing today and his like in love with her thinking her to be Pragati. How can they ruin such a show

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

I completely agree...a track definitely went all wrong,i wish she was never revealed as bani...they just ruin it by revealing pragati as bani...i would love to see raghbir falling for pragati and give love a 2nd chance....

I guess,i have to do it my own now....i just see pragati as a new character rather than bani...i am ignoring the fact that she is bani and just seeing her as pragati furthermore raghbir is falling for pragati....

I know its difficult but its better to ignore the fact and see pragati as pragati...

raghbir-pragati bond and interactions are very different from raghbir-bani thus it was easy for me to set a contrast b/w both girls and see bani as bani and pragati as pragati...

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I know as a thriller it's completely ruined. Bani doesn't even make sense anymore with her obsession to prove RM guilty. But keeping that aside, the show is really, really nice now. In a good space. I like the family interactions. And today's episode was amazing! The way he shouted at his Mom, in my opinion wasn't wrong. But I understand that his Mom felt bad too. I loved how Harshith spoke to RM, and I loved the waffle eating scene. So I guess apart from the thriller which I am learning to ignore it's super amazing. Even Raghbir has grown so much, I don't see him crying about Bani as often as he used to cry. He has accepted Pragati as a person of great consequence in his life and that's awesome.