Let See Pragati as Pragati Rather Than Bani

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

I know guys the revelation of pragati being bani was real disappointment done as we all wanted to be a new love story b/w Praghbir but than what i notice is that raghbir-bani and raghbir-pragati love story there is difference b/w the 2 couples and that sets them different and thats where i see pragati as pragati...

i don't even see bani in pragati...i am seeing pragati as her own identity and praghbir a couple falling in love after marriage and raghbir giving love another chance and pragati falling in love with him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

It’s impossible to see Pragati as Bani.

Bani was so subdued and meek. Pragati is fierce, determined and always arguing with Raghbir. And we love that.

So yeah seeing them as same people is difficult and Thank God for that. The cast and crew should also stop with their ‘Bani ki jhalak in Pragati’ chant.

I also don’t see her as Bani during Praghbir scenes.

But then the revenge drama reminds us that she is.

But whatever, till the revelation at least we can keep enjoying Praghbir. That twist was so unnecessary to be honest. 

Edited by .Dilwale. - 4 years ago
Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree pragati cant relate to bani in any way, and plus thank god they have stopped showing bani's flashback in pragbhir scene hope cvs dont change the track loving the track somtime i feel cvs reads our comments over here and do the opposite wat we want ,fingers crossed .loved pragbhir in yesterday episode,their dance , chemistry scenes were mindblowing.thank god they are not showing ragbir as typical husband like other serial , good to see ragbir broad minded n supportive husband.hope this week tv trp increases.

Yush001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

I know guys the revelation of pragati being bani was real disappointment done as we all wanted to be a new love story b/w Praghbir but than what i notice is that raghbir-bani and raghbir-pragati love story there is difference b/w the 2 couples and that sets them different and thats where i see pragati as pragati...

i don't even see bani in pragati...i am seeing pragati as her own identity and praghbir a couple falling in love after marriage and raghbir giving love another chance and pragati falling in love with him

Agreed! Though the revelation was disappointing but let's just enjoy whatever praghbir scenes we are shown. 😃

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

As I just mentioned elsewhere, by ignoring the thriller aspect which is only annoying now, the show is really good. PragBhir are awesome. 

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Dilwale.

It’s impossible to see Pragati as Bani.

exactly...i don't see her as bani even though its revealed that she is bani

Bani was so subdued and meek. Pragati is fierce, determined and always arguing with Raghbir. And we love that.

i just love the interactions b/w raghbir and pragati...its very different from raghbir-bani

So yeah seeing them as same people is difficult and Thank God for that. The cast and crew should also stop with their ‘Bani ki jhalak in Pragati’ chant.

True...

I also don’t see her as Bani during Praghbir scenes.

I see pragati as her own identity...she is not bani for me

But then the revenge drama reminds us that she is.

I don't bother abt it...my eyes are only on praghbir scenes

But whatever, till the revelation at least we can keep enjoying Praghbir. That twist was so unnecessary to be honest. 

the biggest mistake is revealing pragati as bani but than praghbir scenes are gorgeous....so we are trapped though we hate the fact that peagati as bani at the same the different dimensions of pragati n praghbir is shown that it does make me forget that pragati is bani

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Valannie

Agree pragati cant relate to bani in any way, and plus thank god they have stopped showing bani's flashback in pragbhir scene 

Yup...thanks for the small mercy,bani's jaap was boring

hope cvs dont change the track loving the track 

I agree...but than i wish they do a U turn n reveal that pragati is not bani

somtime i feel cvs reads our comments over here and do the opposite wat we want ,fingers crossed .

well their biggest mistake is revealing pragati is bani...

loved pragbhir in yesterday episode,their dance , chemistry scenes were mindblowing.thank god they are not showing ragbir as typical husband like other serial , good to see ragbir broad minded n supportive husband.hope this week tv trp increases.

they are gorgeous and super hot together

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yush001

Agreed! Though the revelation was disappointing but let's just enjoy whatever praghbir scenes we are shown. 😃

I completely agree...👍

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

As I just mentioned elsewhere, by ignoring the thriller aspect which is only annoying now, the show is really good. PragBhir are awesome. 

the thriller is typical EK,i have ignored it🤮 but man praghbir is  unique and i am just watching for them❤

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

the thriller is typical EK,i have ignored it🤮 but man praghbir is  unique and i am just watching for them❤

Yeah precisely. And the siblings are cute too