shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Sometimes being a human you tend to do mistakes and you choose the path u never wanted to ride on same goes with pooja. she never intended to hurt innocents but her way towards the life made her to do the things she never wanted !!!

Pooja as Child:

she was a daughter of doting doctor. she didnt knew what is world made of ...she lost her mother but she was content with her father...

1. was it pooja's fault that she didnt had mother? no yet she suffered

she as child saw people burning down their father, their home, childhood...yet she chose to live for her sister?

2. was it pooja's fault that her father got betaryed and burned out for crime which he didnt do? no. yet she suffered...

pooja as girl:

she a girl sacrificed her time and little happiness for her sister..and did took care of her as father mother and as sister 

3.was it pooja's fault to be sacrificng figure for her sister? no, yet she is going to suffer betrayal from her.

pooja as janhvi:

pooja as janhvi betrayed pk mittal and his family who were eventually the root cause of her sufferings she as janhvi made mistakes by betraying innocents

was it her fault to betray innocents? yes, yet she suffered cause she had none by her side when she won and during janhvi time she nearly met to death(gun shot by manohar)

pooja as pooja sharma

she vowed to not take any revenge live a peaceful life not to cross mittals again, but fate made her met kabir mittal and misunderstanding grown between them...and she chose not to trust mittals and move away from them...

was it pooja's fault that she didnt trusted a mittal because there were no solid ground for to trust a mittal cause every mittal compared her with animals prayed for her destruction tried to kill her and avenged her to take away everything from her? u can say it was or wasnt her fault completly yet she suffered her happiness of meeting her mother after 20 long years was just made to make her realise that she has to suffer alot more in her life.....

either being right wrong or innocent its only pooja who has suffered the most....

suffering made her harsh towards the world so, now i guess instead of making her suffer for the misakes she made as janhvi is not right, she needs a healer in her life who can make her understand that life has love also not only betrayals.....

suffering wont make pooja anything realise it will only make her more harsh towards the world!!!!

PS : this note is for everyone who thinks pooja is villain ...or has to reddeem for the mistakes she has done during her janhvi phase

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

You know there's a dialogue in the movie Ek Villain - Nafrat ko nafrat nahi sirf Pyaar mita sakta hai .. 

I had the same expectation from Kabir Mittal coz normally in ITV the MLs are the one with Bad Past n FLs are the Healers.. But here Pooja is the one who had suffered n Kabir was always shown as the Fixer, Healer from the beginning..  But I guess makers couldn't digest the fact that woman can be broken too n they needed to be healed.. There's this conventional belief that woman should only protect care love heal 🙄 which is really annoying.. 

Pooja Sharma needs utmost love n care so that she could come out of the darkness n once she does she would realize herself wherever she was wrong n she would mend her mistakes .. Kabir needed to be that person who could have pulled her out but like I said the makers couldn't think a man healing a grey woman.. Sad but True 😌 

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Actually. . . . May be kabir mittal would be right but right now everything seems wrong due senior mittals i dont know but i just cant stand them 

If whatever actions of kabir was drown towards junior mittals  Like she would have said sorry to junior mittals it would have been acceptable! ! !