26th August written

sangu40 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Vish 26th August 2019 Written Episode, Written 

Scene 1
Sabrina comes to Aditya and asks if he is going anywhere? Aditya says it doesnt concern you. Sabrina thinks I cant lose control. She tells Alia she cant leave. Alia says I am daughter in law of this house so I can go anywhere I want. Sabrina says you both shouldnt leave me. Aditya and Alia start leaving. She lies on floor and says if you leave then I will die. Aditya ignores her and leaves with Alia. Alia smiles at Aditya and thinks we will get time to spend away from Sabrina. Servants bring their luggage. Sabrina is hiding in one bag. 

Aditya and Alia come to a farm house. Alia thinks thank God we are free from that Sabrina. Servants are trying to lift Sabrina’s bag but its heavy. Alia ask them to bring it inside fast. 

Alia and Aditya come to hotel. They come in room. Alia

says wow. Aditya says best for you. Alia thinks that I just hope Sabrina’s poison completely leave Aditya. She shouldnt know where we are. 

Servants bring bag in which Sabrina is in another room. She comes out of it and sees a bald man. Man ogles at her.

Aditya says to Alia that we married but I dont remember anything. Alia shows him ring and says you couldnt make me wear it earlier. Aditya goes on one knee and makes her wear it. Alia hugs him.

Bald man pulls Sabrina closer and says you are so beautiful. Sabrina says you will enjoy so much. She throws him on bed and leaves.
Sabrina attacks a servant, receptionist goes to check on him. Sabrina checks registration and sees no name resembling Aditya and Alia. She says they dont want me to find them. She puts fire in hotel so alarm goes foo. All people run out of rooms. 

Sabrina comes near pool and finds Aditya and Alia enjoying there. She thinks they are here. She hides and takes off her bathroom. Alia is sprinkling water at Aditya. Sabrina creates a thunder in water and Alia start drowning. Aditya swims and catches her. He brings her out and asks her to open her eyes. Alia wakes up and coughs. Aditya says thank God you are safe. Sabrina thinks that I wont let them unite, I will make Alia tonight. 

PRECAP- Sabrina thinks that enough of them getting saved. She drowns Alia in water again. Later Sabrina calls her friend to help her. Aditya meets his friend Saanya. Saanya tells Alia that Aditya used to love her only. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

uff don't know when adya will get peaceful moment together

now that new entry will create misunderstanding between adya like sabrina isn't enough😡

sangu40 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Its so annoying with these females entering show showing their sexy bodies and using their charms in Aditya. There is nothing else to b shown in this show. There is not even 1 episode where its only dedicated to AdYa. Sabrina is always hovering around with her Vishhh BG.