MOHOBAAT HO GAYI ♥️♥️
SECOND WALE KI COLOURING♥️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
MOHOBAAT HO GAYI ♥️♥️
SECOND WALE KI COLOURING♥️
2 din pehle hua tha,aaj phir se ho Gaya 😭😭
Oyi Matlab thik nahi hua tha
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
😭 aww poor kid
I had karela 😋
de talli ✋Originally posted by: mythical
I get more colds than most. Am working currently as a semi-teacher. I'm in digital marketing in the college and have to teach students too.
ewwwww bitter 🤢Originally posted by: Grey-licious
I had karela 😋
I only had 1 chapati with sabzi
:( Seriously, when tabiyat is kharab, kuch khaane ka Mann hi nahi karta, kuch flavor hi nahi aata
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Oyi Matlab thik nahi hua tha
Utar Gaya tha,phir ho Gaya. Aaj bahut headache ho Raha tha
Wow just beautiful ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
hum thik ho jate hai Behen but kids are greatest carriers of viruses we fall sick that's why 😭 💔Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Oyi Matlab thik nahi hua tha
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
no no doodh allergic baki karing 👍🏼
Lactose intolerant??