Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NJ31 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kala16

I don't want any slap, i want to story to take some other direction other than revenge. Its so depressing. My family members are pissed off with me. Kuch light hearted moments chahiye show mein.

Chachi is annoying to the core. Did u see her dance yesterday? 

Shonali is no more a good girl. She is fully supporting her brother and praising him infront of dadaji.

According to Kabir Shonali is a good girl, but Pooja is not.

Sab Mittals pagal hai ðŸ¤¢

Sometimes i feel story should have gone the tamil version way. Atleast there was a story 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NJ31

Sab Mittals pagal hai ðŸ¤¢

Sometimes i feel story should have gone the tamil version way. Atleast there was a story 

Yes I think the channel and even the fans didn't have patience for the story to develop. I was watching episode 27 yesterday where yabir and janruv were looking so adorable. Wish they had continued the same storyline. Slowly Kavya will start exposing Pooja, Kabir supporting her and the truth of Pooja infront of Mittals and Dhruv hating her.

Kabir supporting Pooja after knowing that his dad was a criminal. He will go against his father and justice for Dr.ashok Sharma, Pooja and Rani.

Kabir exposing PKs true colours to the world, Pk admitting to the crimes he had committed and jail for him.

No badla between two families and happy ending..

I think this was the story which was planned.

NJ31 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes I think the channel and even the fans didn't have patience for the story to develop. I was watching episode 27 yesterday where yabir and janruv were looking so adorable. Wish they had continued the same storyline. Slowly Kavya will start exposing Pooja, Kabir supporting her and the truth of Pooja infront of Mittals and Dhruv hating her.

Kabir supporting Pooja after knowing that his dad was a criminal. He will go against his father and justice for Dr.ashok Sharma, Pooja and Rani.

Kabir exposing PKs true colours to the world, Pk admitting to the crimes he had committed and jail for him.

No badla between two families and happy ending..

I think this was the story which was planned.

True 

@Bold - This also would have made him a hero in the show 

And pooja apologising to dhruv and them getting to lead a happy life.

This story makes sense. She got her revenge and got pk punished. Now she can be pooja and lead a good life

Edited by NJ31 - 4 years ago
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NJ31

True 

@Bold - This also would have made him a hero in the show 

And pooja apologising to dhruv and them getting to lead a happy life.

This story makes sense. She got her revenge and got pk punished. Now she can be pooja and lead a good life

Everything is fine with what you and Kala suggest. 

But no Janruv please, Dhruv was such a chomu, l would always want a better smarter man for Pooja. 

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Everything is fine with what you and Kala suggest. 

But no Janruv please, Dhruv was such a chomu, l would always want a better smarter man for Pooja. 

They could have made him a smarter person after poojas true colours come out. 

Have you seen Ebp?? During the last 6 months there was a character called Indrajeet sarkar who was looking like an uncle to shrenu. She romanced him and had many cringeworthy scenes with him. Yuck!!! He abducted Astha and was living with her. The fans were very furious and shrenu had to pacify them.

U think Ishaan is not good looking, but I find him handsome and he is also young.

Just see one episode of EBP and you will realise Ishaan is 100 times better for shrenu.

mailanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

They could have made him a smarter person after poojas true colours come out. 

Have you seen Ebp?? During the last 6 months there was a character called Indrajeet sarkar who was looking like an uncle to shrenu. She romanced him and had many cringeworthy scenes with him. Yuck!!! He abducted Astha and was living with her. The fans were very furious and shrenu had to pacify them.

U think Ishaan is not good looking, but I find him handsome and he is also young.

Just see one episode of EBP and you will realise Ishaan is 100 times better for shrenu.

True...dont remind me of IS and those days with him repeating to Shlok tumhari Aastha b poori tarah se meri ho gayi hain😵 those were the worst days of EBP. But still there was something worthy to watch till the end...

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mailanchi

True...dont remind me of IS and those days with him repeating to Shlok tumhari Aastha b poori tarah se meri ho gayi hain😵 those were the worst days of EBP. But still there was something worthy to watch till the end...

Oh god!!!! My blood used to boil..

Yes things were rushed but something worthy to watch as the foundation of ashlok were strong. Shlok was redeemed so we wanted ashlok together. Yahaan toh story shuru hone se pehle the end hogaya.

mogami thumbnail

Please guys at least jabir have happy ending

Please both kabir pooja faced many let their bond develop and build feelings to each other please please .😥

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Currently with her mother in Kabir's hands and the fear that she might never see her again, has tied Pooja's hands. 

But what are the writers going to do, once Pooja's mother is free? 

Then what will be stopping Pooja? 

Like really how are they going to sametofy the raita they have spread? How? 

Maybe the writers are planning never to release Poojas mom from Kabirs clutches until he is done with his bullcrap. I really wonder how they are going to give Pooja justice for all the shit she has been through with the Mittals. Jeez the entire Mittal khandaan consists of cowards who one way or the other likes to target Pooja's weakness. Only exception is Dhruv maybe....he faced Pooja head on , no matter his intentions. 

I dont see a part 2 of this show coming, so I would really prefer a dark ending: Pooja killing the Mittals. Even if she goes to jail after tht, it will be more satisfying thn Pooja living a happy life with a useless coward like Kabir