Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BushraN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

One day I saw this scene on insta , loved it so much that looked for the name of the show.  Watched that particular dayโ€™s episode( pyaar se daant du) and then binged watched previous episodes( on YouTube ๐Ÿ™) . Thereโ€™s no looking back ever since then. 

Edited by BushraN - 4 years ago
Deepanand thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BushraN

One day I saw this scene on insta , loved it so much that looked for the name of the show.  Watched that particular dayโ€™s episode( pyaar se daant du) and then binged watched previous episodes( on YouTube ๐Ÿ™) . Thereโ€™s no looking back ever since then. 

Hi dear, I know each one of us has our own story to tell how we started watching yud and became addicted to it and itโ€™s simplicity of characters that will remain in our heart forever ๐Ÿค—

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ahh memories

Samaina and their cute moments always warms our hearts

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Me too recently saw this episode ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...this was seriously the best fight...the entire episode was lit...naagin hai (his expressions lol)...daaku ki beti...gunaahon ka devta...dil le lo...

I even liked Sameer's anger...n the tashan when he's riding the bike right at her...haan nahi dikhayi deta andha hun...I think that was perhaps the first time Sameer and Preeti spoke face to face too. 

And then when Munna is teasing Samaina...wo dost dost hi kya jo ek dusre ki taraf naa dekhein...n Sameer ki wo lopsided smile!

Kuch log hain...jinka koi class hi nahi hai...Sameer shooting angry looks n Munna is confused...yaar logon ko class ni pata...11vi me hain๐Ÿคฃ

That scene at Kamya's house with MPK track n ILU in bg...Sameer inching closer to Kamya trying to show I don't care...n Naina trying her best to ignore...pointing out scenes to Swati. Shooting each other looks....

Pyaar me jeet bhi pyaar ki aur haar bhi pyaar ki โค๏ธ

Those were seriously the golden days of the show! See I blabbered๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Samaina_1990 - 4 years ago
123anjali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sach me ye meri bhi favourite fighting scene h kitni innocent nd cute thi ye Samaina ki