Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parakkumthalika thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Even if Ishani withdraw her complaint , there’s no guarantee  someone like Dr Rishab wouldn’t release a similar video of Dr Sid taking money from rich people ( although his intention is to help the poor) to the media lol . That spoils the reputation of Sanjivani. So if he’s given back his job that should be with a caution that he shouldn’t repeat it. 

Also it’s surprising that Sanjivani does not a have a system in place already to help the poor by means of govt aid or charitable donations. Dr Sid can’t be searching for ways to do “ jugaad” for each poor patients and what if he’s on leave, then what happens? He can’t be leaving the patient on operation table and go search for a solution to pay the bill 😆 

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nice post 👏

As far as Vardaan is considered he has his own aspirations which he seeks to fulfil once Dr Shashank is out of his way. But surely he wants a clear image of Sanjivani but on his own terms. For that he tries to manipulate everyone who he feels can help him directly or indirectly. For eg he tries to provoke Anjali against her father while with Juhi and Sid he knows that they belong to Dr Shashanks way of working and principles. 

In Ishanis case he knows what happened with her parents so he is trying to trap her in his tactics. But remember Dr Shashank said that if Sid was there when the child was taken away he surely will try to treat her. That means he knows about his intentions very well. About his ways of doing that I don't think he is aware.

So coming to the topic I feel Vardaan is a negative character and he uses anyone for or against his motives depending on the situation just like when he intervened when Juhi was talking to the media.

angel_nonu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenu55

Ishani won't take her complaint back that I am almost sure . But she can play intelligently with the rules of hospitals adm and bring him back . I want to see something like that . Without breaking her own rules itself how she will bring him back .

this can be good to see but looking at how everyone were behind Ishani asking to take complaint back including Dr Juhi so I feel she will take it back. 

angel_nonu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parakkumthalika

Even if Ishani withdraw her complaint , there’s no guarantee  someone like Dr Rishab wouldn’t release a similar video of Dr Sid taking money from rich people ( although his intention is to help the poor) to the media lol . That spoils the reputation of Sanjivani. So if he’s given back his job that should be with a caution that he shouldn’t repeat it. 

Also it’s surprising that Sanjivani does not a have a system in place already to help the poor by means of govt aid or charitable donations. Dr Sid can’t be searching for ways to do “ jugaad” for each poor patients and what if he’s on leave, then what happens? He can’t be leaving the patient on operation table and go search for a solution to pay the bill 😆 

see exactly my point that if not Ishani then Dr sids competitor can put his video later point of time or even Vardhan can keep an eye on him so u r right he should be given warning that this is second chance and he won't repeat it. 

Totally i am surprised about Sanj not having facilities to help poors because in first episode the first thing Dr shashank mentioned was that they have their funds using govt funds cheritable etc so where is that money going. Does Dr shashank know that Vardhan demands high amount even from poors, does Dr shashank know about such jugaad of dr sid which put questions on doctor patient relations 

anyways I would so love to watch Ishani not taking complain but somehow getting him back 

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Recommending for more surgeries is a bit over. It could have been   quite acceptable if he is charging more for rich and using it for poor people surgery. But he is even putting their health at stake by recommending surgery which they probably don't require. 

Niakhush thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Neither is Sid or ISHANI wrong...nor is Vardhan!!!

In this serial all characters have their own role to play!! Everyone has a past which is what has made them this today!!!;

I wudnt say Vardhan is greedy....bt for him money means everything and seeing current generation that is quite realistic in today's world!!!

Whereas dr.sid is more of that person who belongs to 5% of the crowd.. .rare!!! Bt he believes in his own principal's ( vo me khud k Marzi ka mallik hu types) and Sid is this bcz of his past!!!

So I personally cannot say anyone is worng.... everyone are just being themselves!!!! And in real world also when you have people with these idolelogies you will find clashes!!!

And I am waiting for those clashes!!! Sid is not always going to be lucky someday luck may even favour Vardhan and sid may b considered at fault!!!

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Great discussion, but within ITV confines the " typical "  glitches & cliches will compromise on dimensions that differentiates protagonist & antagonist's  character (the little traits based on beliefs that resurface during specific charged circumstances- honesty, honour, help, unkind, selfish ) to personality ( happy go lucky, introvert, ambitious etc) where unfortunately, the highlights for antagonist will be darker with main to potpourri characters either suffering or fighting back & emerging shinning winners, in one dimension, irrespective of the layers the character has apart from the ' expected ' route at ridge nothing ever will be incised, celebrating to censoring the two extremes, ie team Vardhaan to team Shashank & underscore on intensions equating heart in right place to calculating mind, inbetween forgotten/ cloaked/varnished, via aiding characters and circumstances. Any objection to Sid's methods will be slight, in passing & larger picture focusing on " goodness "  😔the problem is partly that the lore is delivered keeping safely to predictable, for the sake of TRP & partly any detour from formulaic hasn't worked wonders on the particular platform beyond the conventional black and white, greys seldom explored