Unreserving soon..😊

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Unreserved And Updated My Comment On Page 2....😊 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MysticRiver

So I am here with my comments on the one-shot, a little last than usual but here I am...Sometimes certain situations push you to the corner and make you think differently, they open a new perspective and that is exactly what has happened here..With Prerna in danger, it was Rishabh the man whom she had a ugly spat with accusing him of things he had no intention of, coming for her rescue putting everything aside..While he is protecting and fighting for what belongs to him, Prerna, she is seeing him in a new light removing the shades of misjudgments...The way she hugged him, showcased too many things rolled in one, from the point that she is glad that he came for her, to her relief that he is ok it signified all this and much more...Rishabh's reactions were understandable..His heart is still wounded by her accusations and his wounds are raw, it will take time to heal and only the one who caused the wound,  Prerna can heal it..Looks like the incident has given Prerna a new awakening, something has changed within her and thus she is reacting....Her concern for Rishabh, which she would have hidden in any other situation became apparent and visible to the naked eye..With heart on her sleeve loved the way she hovered around him to make sure he is ok and Rishabh giving her a cold shoulder was fun to read about..They were acting like husband and wife, with the wifey, Prerna making constant efforts to manaofy her naraaz hubby, Rishabh..Too good...With Prerna getting a sneak peek into Rishabh Bajaj's true persona and a crystal clear look at his concern for her while he was hitting the goons, no wonder all her misjudgments about him have fallen flat and she wants to know the man she has married...Her inquisitiveness has taken the driving seat and she for sure will not stop until she unearths the mystery thy the name Rishabh Bajaj..Very nice one shot..I loved how Prerna's misguided perceptions regarding Rishabh, were discarded and laid to rest in this OS, opening new dimensions for the PreRish tale..Keep up the good work...👏 

You summarize the whole thing incredibly well. ⭐️

Thanks a lot! 

ArShiFever. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful OS...Loved It...Prerna taking care of him and him not wanting to neglect her health because of it was so sweet...Her finally realizing there more to him then what meets the eye...It was perfect!