Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: fria319

1. Noor is so delusional. I mean. Really. REALLY. How can she not see the irony? It's not like Shazaan nikkah was invalid. They still have a real marriage. I wish they showed some scene where her grief transformed into this crazy, I don't think they really did. I feel like if they had, all of this would be more palatable, even for a villain. She just looks like an idiot now. 

2. 😕🤣I don't think Shaira understands what imaan really is. Ugh. Azaan just needs to put his foot down. He should realize by now that he can't change Shaira's mind, he's not going to get the answer he wants from her out of her actual mouth. 

Also, just FYI. Imaan literally means faith. In Islamic theology, it means belief in the basic tenets of Islam. Why she's using this word (I'm looking at the writers 🤔) in this context makes very little sense with regards to what Muslims actually consider their imaan. When we reference that, it is tied to our belief in our religion, not anything else. What about this situation has to do with Sharia's imaan is questionable. I wish they'd just leave religion out of it. 

Also thanks for the updates! It saves me from watching the entire episode 🤣. I just search the tag on IG to see the important clips and then I come read your posts. Maybe if they ever get this story back on track, I'll tune in daily again. 

@1 She definitely doesn't have a sense of reality, I have been saying it from episode 1, she thinks too high of herself for someone whose life depends upon charity and goodwill of Razia. She is narcissistic and you can see this in her actions, referring to herself in 3rd person, looking at the mirror to admire herself. There is something very wrong with this brain. 

@2 Old man asked Shaira to choose farz over mohabbat as it was her religious duty. I think she was talking about this when she mentioned Imaan. Thanks for explaining the meaning of this word.❤️❤️

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Bahu Begum promos and Bahu Begum episodes are from two different shows, promos suggest that Noor is Azaan's destiny, he has to marry her and both will be happy together because that's their fate, here I don't understand Shaira's role, if destiny wins, the love will lose. 

In episodes, they are not showing anything which is done by destiny, it's just Noor's insensitive zidd, if it was her destiny, she wouldn't have to lose her humanity to get something which was destined to her. 

Shaira knows that she can't live without Azaan, she has to think what kind of life is she forcing on Azaan and his family, does she believe that Noor is good enough to be a constant part of Azaan and Razia's life, after watching her rude and mean behavior? 

Stopping Noor from committing suicide was the right thing to do and she did it, now the right thing is stopping this marriage. 

@ Bold - Exactly this!  How can the writers make Shayra do this?!   It is frustrating to watch her just give-up on her love and marriage.  How can she do that Azaan and the family?!  Showing Shayra answering back to Noor is not enough.  What she is doing is wrong, imagine a husband compelling his wife to marry another man...

I appreciated the ShaZaan and Razia Begum scenes but the above points can not be ignored.  They are making Shayra say/do stupid and illogical things to boost Noor's vamp behaviour or to show Azaan taking control of the situation...

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

1. Noor is so delusional. I mean. Really. REALLY. How can she not see the irony? It's not like Shazaan nikkah was invalid. They still have a real marriage. I wish they showed some scene where her grief transformed into this crazy, I don't think they really did. I feel like if they had, all of this would be more palatable, even for a villain. She just looks like an idiot now. 

2. 😕🤣I don't think Shaira understands what imaan really is. Ugh. Azaan just needs to put his foot down. He should realize by now that he can't change Shaira's mind, he's not going to get the answer he wants from her out of her actual mouth. 

Also, just FYI. Imaan literally means faith. In Islamic theology, it means belief in the basic tenets of Islam. Why she's using this word (I'm looking at the writers 🤔) in this context makes very little sense with regards to what Muslims actually consider their imaan. When we reference that, it is tied to our belief in our religion, not anything else. What about this situation has to do with Sharia's imaan is questionable. I wish they'd just leave religion out of it. 

Also thanks for the updates! It saves me from watching the entire episode 🤣. I just search the tag on IG to see the important clips and then I come read your posts. Maybe if they ever get this story back on track, I'll tune in daily again. 

@ Bold - All this!  They really should keep religion out of this and no matter how much we try to appreciate progress in Shayra or Azaan's conversation with Razia Begum, the basic truth is that Shayra is wrong to ask Azaan and he should refuse!

What ever her thoughts regarding imaan, basic humanity will tell her this is wrong.  The writers clearly have a plan for this track but have not justified the actions of the characters...

Only option to salvage this mess, is to show Shayra taking her promise back and show Azaan drive the story forward...  I also think they should have spent time building the story before starting the melodrama and wish Azaan does not marry Noor but the concept of the show is decided...

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

@ Bold - Exactly this!  How can the writers make Shayra do this?!   It is frustrating to watch her just give-up on her love and marriage.  How can she do that Azaan and the family?!  Showing Shayra answering back to Noor is not enough.  What she is doing is wrong, imagine a husband compelling his wife to marry another man...

I appreciated the ShaZaan and Razia Begum scenes but the above points can not be ignored.  They are making Shayra say/do stupid and illogical things to boost Noor's vamp behaviour or to show Azaan taking control of the situation...

Yes. Shaira is not doing the right thing, she is forcing her husband to marry someone like Noor. 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Makers have strange way of thinking if that is true. 😆

I think the writers did plan this though, to show a different aspect of ShaZaan's relationship and also a way for Shayra to assert her haq on Azaan.  Noor is no longer the important friend, it is just about their relationship.  It is only a matter of time before Shayra is pushed too far or Azaan convinces her.  Khalid returning should force Shayra to question right or wrong and why Noor should have her way...

Azaan making Shayra wear her bracelet and the room scene was a call back to the first episode I think.

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

sory girls I am out of the country hopefully see see you middle of next week.i also miss you a lot God bless you.

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

sory girls I am out of the country hopefully see see you middle of next week.i also miss you a lot God bless you.

Have fun, take care and see you later. 😊

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

Have fun, Kooki 🤗