piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

I just started watching this show. Why! 😕

Honey_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maivelli

She is shrenu's hater you will find her spitting venom every where pathetic people she doesn't have anything constructive to do  I see her active member of Sanjivani 2 so you can figure out why does she hate shrenu so much and talking utter nonsense

I hate to stoop to the level of some of these guys but I saw her comment over and over again in many threads and that pissed me off. Constructive criticism is one thing.. this is pure hatred towards the actress. I mean what the heck? Does she run Shrenu’s house or her life that she’s attacking her? I mean an actor just does a job— and no one absolutely no one should be treating them with such obnoxious attitude.  But what you said. Her purpose is to spew hatred around as though for the one she’s doing is her God? Or family? Or best friend. LOL- delusional turd! Gosh feel bad for such souls who have nothing else to do than this BS. Hope they see some love on their life just so they know there is more to this world than nonsense ... LOL 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Honey_berries

Wow. Marvelous. And yet you watched it? Kudos!!

Wish I had that free time to comment on things I hated and disgusted me so much? Darn my busy life! Why does life have to be so cruel to me *fake wailing* 😂. But OMG! What are you going to do now that the show is ending? Where will you spew your hatred for disgusting things? Awww feel so bad for you already! 

Uh how are you meant to judge a show unless you haven't watched a part of the show?  Duh! LMAO what a dumb thing to say. 🤣 People hating on this show are people like me who watched this show till the revamp was abruptly announced, a revamp that had no real story planned other than the intention to create grounds for a forced love story between dhokebaaz nakli bhabhi and her revengeful devar just to satisfy shippers of shrezain, and for that the story was completely sacrificed, characters were sacrificed and so was quality. To top it off, despite stopping watching the show all zain fanpages I followed on instagram kept posting scenes of the show post revamp so my insta feed would be full of scenes where just from them I could see how rubbish the revamp was and how forced the new revenge/ love story is. So yeah, without having watched a portion of the show haters of the show would not have been able to come to a conclusion that this show is complete and utter shite, and good riddance to this shite because now the actors are free to find a better show, where hopefully this time shippers won't cry and interfere with the flow of the story. 😏

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago