Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kooki07

i am really glad and happy about this forum . i will not lie i had to leave the silsila 2 because i cemented against mishaan although i was watching it from season 1 .

That's not fair, Kooki 

Fans should know their boundaries 

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I didn't realize that we don't have a mod 😂

I don't understand the concept of chemistry, they can't see chemistry between a husband and wife, who are in love with each other but there is chemistry between Noor and Azaan? Maybe just a wish to see their favorite romancing male lead and marriage is overrated now, it will be an unbreakable bond, if Azaan marries Noor. 

Meko toh ekdum psychotic pair lagti hai. Vo colors mein ek aur show aata ta swaragini, there rangini was psycho. The silsila 2 woman. 

It's funny how colors actually has this pattern. 

On which channel was behad? 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Meko toh ekdum psychotic pair lagti hai. Vo colors mein ek aur show aata ta swaragini, there rangini was psycho. The silsila 2 woman. 

I watched Swaragini for a couple of days, didn't like it. For most part I thought they are twins in real life 😂

Beyhadh was on Sony 

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

I am afraid the makers might take the Swaragini route. 

Ragini did horrible things , killed ( attempted to ) her own sister for a boy who she loved , separated swara & laksh , made several attempts to separate swara's mom and her dad ( who were in love with each other as well ) and at the end of the day she got what she wanted. She gets her happily ever after with Laksh. Like what's the point ? If you get away with everything ?

Ofcourse her character was whitewashed. She was such a psycho.

I really hope they don't do the same with Noor. Because the scenario is somewhat similar. 

Edited by made-in-charms - 4 years ago
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

I am afraid the makers might take the Swaragini route. 

Ragini did horrible things , killed ( attempted to ) her own sister for a boy who she loved , separated swara & laksh , made several attempts to separate swara's mom and her dad ( who were in love with each other as well ) and at the end of the day she got what she wanted. She gets her happily ever after with Laksh. Like what's the point ? If you get away with everything ?

Ofcourse her character was whitewashed. She was such a psycho.

I really hope they don't do the same with Noor. Because the scenario is somewhat similar. 

Noor is no less than a psycho. Wait she is a psycho ðŸ˜†. Her whitewash has been happening since day one.