Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Both kids are cute and also their bond with Angad and Sandy but tbh Namik deserves much much better it hurts to see him doing this. Honestly anyone who has seen EDKV knows his calibre and to see his talent go waste is such a painful thing. But I think maiyya will run the show atleast till BB starts. Don't know what they will show.  

Edited by _symphony - 4 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _symphony

Both kids are cute and also their bond with Angad and Sandy but tbh Namik deserves much much better it hurts to see him doing this. Honestly anyone who has seen EDKV knows his calibre and to see his talent go waste is such a painful thing. But I think maiyya will run the show atleast till BB starts. Don't know what they will show.  

yes he’s had very little to do ..deepika has a meaty role..since she’s both Sandhya and sakshi..she’s very good. I wonder if the show will end once sakshi is sent away ?

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SathyaT

Also I wish they will show more of siblings bond too Aastha - Prem...

I think they will. Prem is so far a normal little boy ..

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I have seem edkv.yes namik deserves better.when is BB starting?

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

October end may be. 

monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was thinking the same thing regarding Namik.  He is such a great actor.  His scenes with Astha are the cutest.  He really behaves like a dad around her.  She is so lucky to have such a dad.  Even when he was getting mad at Prem it was very hard for him to act upset at a child.  He was really trying very hard.😄 he is such a good human being.  I hope he gets a really dynamic show very soon.  He has to stop doing insignificant roles. 😌