Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This is so heartbreaking my god !

Shaira is literally dying and Noor is still demanding marriage ?

And I am so so disappointed in Azaan. If he really knows the entire truth , this is how he chose to deal with this ? And I still don't see the reason behind Azaan marrying Noor even if Shaira insisted ? No matter how much you love her but how could you marry the only one who is the reason behind the misery ? 

The writing is horrible tbh lame ! I dont see a reason to continue.

Couldn't have agreed more with this :

" In horror movies we know that divine powers will defeat evil, in this show evil intentions are called God's will "

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

This is so heartbreaking my god !

Shaira is literally dying and Noor is still demanding marriage ?

And I am so so disappointed in Azaan. If he really knows the entire truth , this is how he chose to deal with this ? And I still don't see the reason behind Azaan marrying Noor even if Shaira insisted ? No matter how much you love her but how could you marry the only one who is the reason behind the misery

The writing is horrible tbh lame ! I dont see a reason to continue.

Couldn't have agreed more with this :

" In horror movies we know that divine powers will defeat evil, in this show evil intentions are called God's will "

@ Bold - Exactly!  What are the writers thinking or smoking, as many friends joke about.

jmoyee200 thumbnail

so bad.............poor ............. Shaira😒

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Have u seen how pathetically noor shamelessly looks when the monologue of the promo appears? Can somebody post that clip/ pic of the three of them n that horrid face noor makes? I feel bad for the actress playing the character. She used to be so good earlier. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

i think azaan and noor will eventually fall in love after marriage...shayra may turn evil