Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

because the whole show is about the bharam

if_mm thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Ek bhram sarvagun sampanna.

The show is living up to its title now by finally making the righteous man kabir also grey. Hats off to the CVs. Dont know what was their original plot.

Pooja and kabirs characters has been Butchered completely. Why did Kabir ask her to marry her straight away instead if confronting her? He didn't even try to prove him innocent, seedha shaadi ke liye force karrahe hein..

Jhanvi Mittal who took up the evil Manohar single handedly,who stabbed Dhruv and burnt the eminent politician PK is now standing like a abla naari infront of a junior mittal.

I still have a doubt abt the mother character who was nonexistent in the show just got introduced for the forced wedding. Did poojas father lie to her?

Kahi Pooja ki pappa bhi grey Hein going by the title of this show.

I think Kabir is going to tell Pooja that this is not her mother.  He might have just created a Bhram that her mother is alive .. like how Dhruv believed Jahnavi is his wife. 😥

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: if_mm

I think Kabir is going to tell Pooja that this is not her mother.  He might have just created a Bhram that her mother is alive .. like how Dhruv believed Jahnavi is his wife. 😥

Chances are there. Thats why iam wondering how did he know about poojas mother when she herself is thinking that she is dead.

Let's see how far Pooja fights for her mother and what is kabirs real plan..