Suraiya Curse!!! Hint for future???

rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Just watched the tuesday & last night episode... Raziya have took strict decision on Khalid misdeed resulted to Suraiya bitter curse...

"Just like how u ruined my son life... one day u will get to see the ruin of ur own son... Just like how i cry for my son... you will also cry for ur son... you are the queen of bhopal but no one will be there to wipe ur tears... this is the curse from a helpless mom!!!!"

It seems like the maker is hinting for the future story. Will the history repeat itself? Will Azaan leave Noor & her mom only to be with Shayra? I think the possibility is quite high if Shayra really divorce Azaan & let him marry Noor... while he actually love Shayra... i dont think Shayra will stay in the same house with Aznoor after divorce... this may result to a drastic action from Azaan... but one question as far as i know indian muslim practice triple talak right? So if Shayra divorced Azaan can they get marry again?

Edited by rehann - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

.shayla will never do some thing like that it will be noor if she will get married to azaan then you will see the surrey s curs coming true.

NoraSM thumbnail

Indian Muslims can't practice Triple Talaq as it is a criminal offense in India. 

Suraiya's words are hinting towards a bitter future for Azaan, her curse was that Bahu Begum will watch her son in pain but won't be able to do anything, like Suraiya is unable to save her son. 

Azaan leaving everyone for Shaira, won't make him miserable, he loves Shaira, it won't ruin HIS life. 

Razia's actions are right but Khalid is an unfortunate victim of Noor's selfishness, you see there is poetic justice in Razia disinheriting Khalid for the crime he did not commit and Suraiya using that same envelope to give her Azaan and Shaira's divorce papers, which led to Azaan's breakdown, Shaira's accident and Azaan's marriage with Noor, which will ruin his life. 

rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Indian Muslims can't practice Triple Talaq as it is a criminal offense in India. 

Suraiya's words are hinting towards a bitter future for Azaan, her curse was that Bahu Begum will watch her son in pain but won't be able to do anything, like Suraiya is unable to save her son. 

Azaan leaving everyone for Shaira, won't make him miserable, he loves Shaira, it won't ruin HIS life. 

Razia's actions are right but Khalid is an unfortunate victim of Noor's selfishness, you see there is poetic justice in Razia disinheriting Khalid for the crime he did not commit and Suraiya using that same envelope to give her Azaan and Shaira's divorce papers, which led to Azaan's breakdown, Shaira's accident and Azaan's marriage with Noor, which will ruin his life. 

i posted this before the new promo out... so now i really not sure with this curse hints anymore...๐Ÿ˜“ this show need new writer!!! So fed up...

so in actual... triple talak is basically not allowed??? Thats a good news. Watching few series with this triple talak issue... i have confused myself i guess๐Ÿ˜‹.. thank u

kooki07 thumbnail

Nora i know you are very knowledgeable and calm person you always answer our quistions but i just want to know without a full investigation for any crime nevermind if its Shayra or Khalid how can someone pass the judgement .

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

Nora i know you are very knowledgeable and calm person you always answer our quistions but i just want to know without a full investigation for any crime nevermind if its Shayra or Khalid how can someone pass the judgement .

Khalid is a victim of Noor, Noor and Khalid both know that Khalid didn't try to molest her. It is upto Noor to tell the truth, getting someone arrested in false molestation charges is mocking pain of real victims, who don't get justice. 

To answer your question, SC of India had given a ruling saying that victim's testimony is enough for conviction in rape cases. Noor is Razia's daughter and Azaan's friend, they don't think that she is capable of lying about such a thing, adding to Khalid's misery, Shaira saw him when he was manhandling Noor. But Razia and Azaan should have thought about the fact that it was Noor who wanted to marry Khalid not the other way around. 

kooki07 thumbnail

that's what i mean it does not make a sense for the both incidents fire and Khalid s crime until they there is not a proper investigations.

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

that's what i mean it does not make a sense for the both incidents fire and Khalid s crime until they there is not a proper investigations.

Why investigate when it can be used to help Noor? 

whalepanda thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

triple talaq is just a topic for vote 

triple talaq is basically same as proccedings of divorce in court

refrain from this topic as mostly Indians have  half knowlege on this