Turning Pragati into Bani - CVs chose COMPLACENCY over CREATIVITY !

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello Everyone....

Its been a while I have been on the forum. It took a really crappy "Creative" decision by BTF to get me here and what a "Creative" decision it was .😒

I started watching Bepannah quite recently. To be exact - when Pragati started getting clues regarding Bani's "alleged murder". What I saw piqued my interest and I ended up watching the series from the beginning; which is a very huge thing for me because I kinda swore not to watch another Ekta show after she sabotaged YHM.

But the way the suspense thriller aspect of the episodes played out when I began watching the show; caught my attention and as they say the rest is history.

Which is why I once again feel cheated (after watching an Ekta Soap) with how things turned out because it was pure "COMPLACENCY" on the part of the Creatives/Writing team that truly messed up what could have been a genuinely brilliant fictional drama. 

Pragati ko Bani bana diya....I MEAN SERIOUSLY ?

They could have shown Pragati being possessed by Bani's spirit. As sick and tired I am of seeing such a track; it would still have been much more in sync with the genre of "Suspense Thriller"

Though the writing and creative team dedicated an entire episode to Pragati explaining the why's and how's and what's and when's it still doesn't make a lick of sense. 

Remember when she was just an employee at Raghbir's Company ? She had a solid character graph, proper interactions with people in her life that validated her as Pragati. Like the father-daughter interactions....Pragati wanting to work to earn money for her ailing father...Pragati's father bringing her a rishta etc.  are few instances from the top of my head. 

Her scenes were never designed as though she was Bani. If they were then her Papa should already know that this girl would never agree to another alliance- phir wo sequence hi kyun dikhate? Hain na?

The entire essence of the character of Pragati,her life, her relationship with her papa everything got erased in a matter of 20-22 mins and for what? Thoda dimaag lagate toh they could have managed to draft a brilliant track with Pragti being herself ans solving Bani's murder- thereby giving Raghbir closure and paving way for a new love story. Waise bhi "hum sirf ek hi baar pyyaar karte hai" theory was proved wrong years ago smiley2

As hard as it is IF the CV's and writers truly wanted to show that Pragti is Bani then they should have done it right after the wedding. It would have been better convincing because then her agenda would be well placed and she wouldn't have to "discover" things about Bani- because she would already know them being Bani herself.  

But based on what they showed; especially her discovering things about Bani...instead of knowing them...that is a completely different tangent .

Suffice to say her every interaction, self-talks everything up until the revelation that Pragati is Bani makes it hard to accept the very fact. 

Having said that if they truly wanted to show that Pragti is Bani they could have put in a little more effort to showcase a more convincing backstory. But instead Ekta and her team is brazen enough to consider the viewers as FOOLS who would lap up everything thrown their way. 

TRULY SAD !!!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS TOPIC 

THANKYOU