Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What did he say? 

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Its a long comment. When you klick on the post you can read it...

Yezabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yezabel

Its a long comment. When you klick on the pic you can read it...

NoraSM thumbnail

Its a long comment. When you klick on the post you can read it...

I read it. This person has been harassing them for a long time using abusive language it seems, he did not talk anything about the show πŸ˜πŸ˜…

Yezabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I read it. This person has been harassing them for a long time using abusive language it seems, he did not talk anything about the show πŸ˜πŸ˜…

Agree. I was expecting tht actually. I told to this fans before she should stop to tag them everyday. She is doing this many times in a day πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ.

NoraSM thumbnail

Agree. I was expecting tht actually. I told to this fans before she should stop to tag them everyday. She is doing this many times in a day πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ.

Fans are a nuisance πŸ˜‚

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

He could just ignore the comments and write better episodes. πŸ˜†

The comments have been deleted I think.

Can you give us a brief summary Yezabel?

Yezabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

He could just ignore the comments and write better episodes. πŸ˜†

The comments have been deleted I think.

Can you give us a brief summary Yezabel?

She deleted her comment after fan told her to stop tag them on her posts. 

Prateek replied to fan tht he has lot of notifications from her on his wall and that she is using harsh words. She should stop to spread hate and if she doesnt likes it she has choice to not watch it. And he told her also that 200 people are working everyday for this show and she should stop to curse their efforts and no he didnt say anything about show.

I knew that this will happen cause this fan writes and tags every day on many posts same comment and I told her too once to stop that. Seems like some people are jobless and spending whole day on social media to bother showbiz people πŸ€ͺ.

Edited by Yezabel - 4 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Well I understand that fans can go too far and use harsh words but people who work in show-business should handle criticism as well as praise or as I wrote before, ignore it.  They can block very bad or rude comments on IG and most Social Media platforms.  None of us want any of the 200 people to loose their jobs but protecting them is not our responsibility and why should viewers be silenced this way?

They can not write nonsense scripts and not expect that fans will complain.  Most comments I see are not happy with the break-up of ShaZaan's marriage or mockery of nikaah/love just for Noor’s blackmail drama.  Certain fans will support Noor and excuse her bad behaviour and now even blame other characters for her actions -  Please do not take offense but I have read the comments so I expressed my thoughts here.  The creatives can not write a show for each fanbase but the show should entertain not annoy people.

Collectively the cast of Bahu Begum has a huge following and the opening TRP reflected that.  Different viewers are watching it for their favourite or just neutrally because they would like to watch a good story and scenes.  Every actors is doing their job but the show can be improved.  If viewers are not happy then they will post their opinions and Prateek Sharma should appreciate them or ignore them.  No one here is telling him how to write his show but the current track is nonsensical, contrived and disgusting.

The falling TRP should be a sign for the producer and writers.  I suppose the online TRP has increased because people are watching it less on TV.  If they do not write something more positive I am afraid Colors will soon shift the show to Voot and long term prospects for the show seem limited on that platform...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago