Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: eufara_naghm

Hello meri behno and if any brothers drop by, 

I'm feeling so sad writing this but I'm officially leaving this site. It's not as if I don't wanna write or create anymore (no matter how awful they usually turn up🤣), it's just I CANNOT do it anymore. I really tried to write this story but guess I've moved to far from this part of my life. When I started IF it was a home but now it's changed and I no longer recognise it...it really feels so strange...I don't know...I just don't feel that I'm from here anymore! I know I'm just saying some lame stuff but that's how I feel! so yeah I'm leaving this site...I'll always miss all of you! I really don't know how I can keep in touch with all of you! I really want to so if you people don't find it too awkward or intrusive I do have an Instagram account. It's really okay as I do understand you all have a personal life....but if you truly want my account name is "eufara_naghm_07" . 

I really want to say that I'll never forget you peeps...especially the ones I made in Bepannah forum...Princy didu, Shreya apa, mijan bhai and all of you! 

I don't even know if you've downright ignored the pm😂😂😂 I won't be surprised if you've already forgot me...

I'll miss you all....and yeah for the last time...

Love

Sahira. 

Sahira,

It's sad you feel the way you do about IF now but you took right decision. There is no point being part of sometimes you don't feel good about. 

Have a great life ahead. You will be missed.

Farewell,

Sonu

Neha_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

all the best for your life ahead dear...God bless you❤️

Peaceful_Haven thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wish you had continued the story. I truly loved the plot and had been waiting for you to resume. But I can understand your perspective too. It's sad but we have to accept and support your decision. Take care and all the best.

JCluvs srk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

feels sad seeing people leaving. i have not been visiting this site...but IF format is so different now. i wish some people still stick around to chat