Vicky is getting too big for his boots now. The arrogance is coming out.
How is the size of one's boots defined in BW?
I'm asking coz I've heard this phrase for some actors and not for some.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Vicky is getting too big for his boots now. The arrogance is coming out.
How is the size of one's boots defined in BW?
I'm asking coz I've heard this phrase for some actors and not for some.
This guy's got shock of life seeing the blackface
What is happening in Hong-Kong?
Ananya Pandey has so many controversies attached to her name...so early in her career.
Start young ka prime example in BW
What is happening in Hong-Kong?
China is planning to pass a bill which would let China extradite and prosecute Hong Kong Citizens. That's why there are protests going on.
Bhakt Tippler
@MrTippler
Why does he look as if someone started to draw Kumble, but changed his mind in the middle and drew Dhoni instead?
Quote Tweet

Times of India
@timesofindia
· 3h
#INDvWI #WIvIND #SunilSubramaniamTeam India's administrative manager set to be reprimanded for alleged misbehaviour with bureaucratsREAD
(link: https://toi.in/lchWDZ/a24gk) toi.in/lchWDZ/a24gk
8:20 PM · Aug 13, 2019·
Lolol
Originally posted by: Melissaa
I thought most people here took that reddit AMA of pr guy as gospel truth believed everything he said, that person did say that Sara's image is fake. So everything except that part is true for most.😆
That guy said Sara has well created PR image, he dint say she was fake/rude or without moral compass 😆
And most ppl like her, as she talks well in her iv's, is smart, witty, doesn't mind self depreciating jokes n not a terrible actress n I don't how can your PR create all these things lol
🤣 OMG, so true. Top half of his face resembles Kumble n bottom half looks like Dhoni's.
Bhakt Tippler
@MrTipplerWhy does he look as if someone started to draw Kumble, but changed his mind in the middle and drew Dhoni instead?
Quote Tweet
Times of India
@timesofindia
· 3h
#INDvWI #WIvIND #SunilSubramaniamTeam India's administrative manager set to be reprimanded for alleged misbehaviour with bureaucratsREAD
(link: https://toi.in/lchWDZ/a24gk) toi.in/lchWDZ/a24gk8:20 PM · Aug 13, 2019·
Lolol

Actually yes.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0