Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cynicalities thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

So happy you liked it! Thanks a lot! Coming from you, this is big :)

Haaye, mere compliment pe mujhe hi compliment de diya 😆❤️

It might be a big compliment but it's big because you've written sooooo beautifully, I love it! 😍

Edited by Manasi_MD - 4 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

I totally loved it Mahi! You should totally write more. Lovely song selection. Classics would always be classics

Thanks a lot Octo! <3

Yeah classics.❤️

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manasi_MD

Haaye, mere compliment pe mujhe hi compliment de diya 😆❤️

It might be a big compliment but it's big because you've written sooooo beautifully, I love it! 😍

Awwww thanks <3

asmitasb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What a perfect song you chose dear. This song is beautiful but what you have done is no less.

They say poetry in motion, I would say this is poetry in writing. I just loved it how you correlated the song with the incident. I thought there would be more but alas it ended. Please do write the next part. I would love to see her confronting him n confessing thru which he may het his solace which he is longing.

I would love to read your work in future for sure. Please keep writing.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitasb

What a perfect song you chose dear. This song is beautiful but what you have done is no less.

They say poetry in motion, I would say this is poetry in writing. I just loved it how you correlated the song with the incident. I thought there would be more but alas it ended. Please do write the next part. I would love to see her confronting him n confessing thru which he may het his solace which he is longing.

I would love to read your work in future for sure. Please keep writing.

Thank you sooo much! Wow. Your comment makes me very happy :)

Bold - well, I haven't thought of anything yet. I just wanted to utilise this brilliant song in some way, hence penned this down. I'm somewhat bad at emotions so I'd like to leave that to CVs and the other brilliant writers here.

Thanks a lot again! <3