Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

i htought both were the main couple

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yezabel

I meant with main couple 'main love couple' dear. Of course show has two female leads. 

Noor is his friend, he is not in love with her, how can they be main love couple? 

If he loves Noor, then there's no need for Shaira because Shaira is the love part in Azaan's life. I still think Shazaan won't divorce 

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Noor is his friend, he is not in love with her, how can they be main love couple? 

If he loves Noor, then there's no need for Shaira because Shaira is the love part in Azaan's life. I still think Shazaan won't divorce 

Agree with u.

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I agree.  Even with the two wives concept, the promos, articles and promotion clearly stated Azaan and Shayra have the love story...

They have been together for five years, are in love and married now.  They will not divorce and now even Razia Begum will not allow it...