Stop looking for happiness in the same place you lost it.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Makers are doing all types of experiments for the rate. After all they are the business people to expect the profit only. . Jaanvi's fans didn't give the needed rate . Pooja vs Kabir fans have also failed to give proper rate. So the next experiment is in the basis of most wanted and expected type. I hope it will work if the screen play and the direction will be well. Some shows like EBP and IB were become familiar for the love hate story. Some set of fans including me are still here to enjoy this type of story. But the scenes must be perfect.

We don't care about the previous relationship etc . We can realize that all are only the imaginary characters. If the scenes are attracted us we can enjoy it. We didn't expect the logic in the silly matters. But the makers should not touch the serious legal topics illogically  to stretch the episodes. 

We know some genuine fans of this show who are watching it from day 1 can't accept the sudden 'U' turn. We respect their opinion. But some people who are not the viewers of this show make a fuss for the new development. Maybe they afraid of something . Because they are waiting for the end date of this show. This new plot may change the fate of this show. We are the fans of the actors. We can avoid the episodes if it won't entertain us. Why can't you avoid this show completely if you can not accept the leads new relationship. The business people can do anything to make their brand success. If you can't like that brand, you can change your brand instead of complaining the change.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Agree 💯 to what u have posted.

If it wasn't shrenu I would have given up on this show long back.

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

many peole have left the show!!!! zain got work in nk and shrenu didnt got in ib so shrenu fans are more exited in terms of screen space  and work and many of them beleive in good work too.....

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shruzzy

many peole have left the show!!!! zain got work in nk and shrenu didnt got in ib so shrenu fans are more exited in terms of screen space  and work and many of them beleive in good work too.....

I was so happy that shrenu bagged this show before any actor in IB. This turned out to be a disaster. I didn't expect sitara to revamp within 2 months.

The show faced problems in casting from the beginning itself especially for Kavya they roped Tanvi in the last minute. She didn't even have a workshop  with the other actors. We could feel her not getting into the skin the character initially, later she was good when her character was about to make an exit.