Confusion hi confusion hai :|

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys what's happening in this show? ๐Ÿ˜• Sabrina did everything she did to revive Vishela but now that he is dead, in a second she decided to make Aditya her new lover. Did she even love Vishela in the first place? Catrina sacrificed her life happily hoping Sabrina will live a miserable life but Sabrina is merrily enjoying with Aditya. On the other hand, what's the connection between Rudrama and Baba Rudra? Rudra had died the same day as Aliya fell into the river. How can he become Rudrama? And that too refer to punar janam? How can a person be reborn as a woman of a much older age in the span of a few hours? And Vishera and Shekhar are out of picture now. This show is starting to loose its plot now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I think sabrina only love power not her lover

They are not even disclosing why AditYa have that Mark he did nothing wrong with anyone still suffering just because he have that mark but they are less consent about this ๐Ÿ˜’ his Family is finished but no back story.

Don't know what they trying to show only good thing is Vishal get to Play negative character for some time otherwise don't know what they want to show. ๐Ÿคช 

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Even Iโ€™m totally clueless what they r doing with the show๐Ÿ˜•

Hope they will disclose every single things with passing time thatโ€™s what we can hope

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dear10

I think sabrina only love power not her lover

They are not even disclosing why AditYa have that Mark he did nothing wrong with anyone still suffering just because he have that mark but they are less consent about this ๐Ÿ˜’ his Family is finished but no back story.

Don't know what they trying to show only good thing is Vishal get to Play negative character for some time otherwise don't know what they want to show. ๐Ÿคช 

Vishal is good at playing antagonist. He was good as Baldev in Veera especially in the early days when his character was negative. Looks like this show will end up getting in the long list of shows with endless bloopers.

As for Sabrina all she cared about was her Vishela  and that's the reason Catrina killed him knowing it would cost her life. But she didn't care so long as Sabrina had to live a miserable life for eternity. Why would Catrina sacrifice her life like that if Sabrina had to switch lovers like she did her clothes?

Edited by BeyondHorizon - 4 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteariya

Even Iโ€™m totally clueless what they r doing with the show๐Ÿ˜•

Hope they will disclose every single things with passing time thatโ€™s what we can hope

@bold - Hope is a futile wish dear ๐Ÿ˜† The only supernatural show which ever made sense to me was PKYEK but even that had its fair share of bloopers and character assassination Never expected Vish to be perfect but its getting ridiculous ๐Ÿ˜›

sangu40 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

True no back story Why Aditya has that mark. They never showed his Mom Dad. They never mentioned his Dad,is he dead ,alive๐Ÿค” Mom died we just know that how when she died nothing .๐Ÿค” Show is just going with the flow with very few characters with no back stories of any one. 

cuteariya thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

@bold - Hope is a futile wish dear ๐Ÿ˜† The only supernatural show which ever made sense to me was PKYEK but even that had its fair share of bloopers and character assassination Never expected Vish to be perfect but its getting ridiculous ๐Ÿ˜›

i stopped expecting any logic  from indian tv serials writers

they put their brain in box when they start to write 

but i really love vishal & sana chemistry & hoping from the makers they won't spoil the story & the characters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: sangu40

True no back story Why Aditya has that mark. They never showed his Mom Dad. They never mentioned his Dad,is he dead ,alive๐Ÿค” Mom died we just know that how when she died nothing .๐Ÿค” Show is just going with the flow with very few characters with no back stories of any one. 

It would have also been nice to know the origin of vishkanya. Where she came from, how her life looked like before she came to Earth from Vishlok. Wish show was going with the flow but something goes with flow only if its logical which is not the case with our show.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteariya

i stopped expecting any logic  from indian tv serials writers

they put their brain in box when they start to write 

but i really love vishal & sana chemistry & hoping from the makers they won't spoil the story & the characters

True that! Can't expect logic in Indian shows. Their chemistry is good for sure but more than anything I look forward to a meaningful story.

cuteariya thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

True that! Can't expect logic in Indian shows. Their chemistry is good for sure but more than anything I look forward to a meaningful story.

me too๐Ÿ˜ƒ