Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Dwindling TRPs and episodes have been too negative in last few weeks, only first week was worth watching but it is their story and they have to tell it the way they want to without any pressure from TRP. It will increase with the train wreck of marriage drama 

The concept is two marriages, in which circumstances do you believe that it is acceptable for masses where majority is a community in which polygamy is considered illegal? It is a very sensitive topic and they have to make sure that they are not promoting polygamy. We should give them the time to establish their story. Feeling bad for actors, don't they know what they are shooting? They are getting paid for it. 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Trp dropped.It was expected after opening trp it always drops.And last week episodes may also be the reason.

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Dwindling TRPs and episodes have been too negative in last few weeks, only first week was worth watching but it is their story and they have to tell it the way they want to without any pressure from TRP. It will increase with the train wreck of marriage drama 

The concept is two marriages, in which circumstances do you believe that it is acceptable for masses where majority is a community in which polygamy is considered illegal? It is a very sensitive topic and they have to make sure that they are not promoting polygamy. We should give them the time to establish their story. Feeling bad for actors, don't they know what they are shooting? They are getting paid for it. 

Excuse me ! Its my point of view first of all and i am feeling bad for actors because they are receiving the opposite of what they hardworked. And getting paid is not everything. The first week when BB topped all over the colors channel Amrapali shared the good news on her social insta. Now will she or any actor be able to share this trp with proud.

I dont know how they will shape up this storyline. Yes i agree this is a very sensitive topic. But too much negativity equals to less trp equals to channel's interupption in revamping storyline. Plus when the channel is colors !!! So they should atleast bring a bit of positivity and those light hearted moments. Otherwise this show will be very soon in colors blacklist.

Dont mind pls. I am just ranting. 😶

Edited by BlueOcean - 4 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

lolzz😆

Great news ..... After  making shows like dil se dil tak and silsila 1 ... audience also knows how they can use god/destiny/baba/pandit to justify third wheel . I feel bad for god ...kaunsa bhagvan nandini,teni ya noor jaise third wheel ko promote karega?!!🤢🤢God ka bhi naam kharab karte hai colors wale ... bichare god ko bhi gussa ata hoga😆

Polygamy ko promote nai karna chahte to aise shows banate he kyon hai colors wale??!

Muje laga tha bahu begum mai koi solid reason hoga third wheel ka.... first episode ke baad pata chala wohi purana old sa theme reuse kar rahe hai god/destiny ke naam par.... dil se dil tak fail gaya.... silsila 1 mai bhi kunan ko kisi ne accept nai kiya... yeh third attempt hai colors ka third wheel ko mahan prove karne ka...colors ka kuch nai ho sakta😆😆😆

Nandini ko pahadi mandir mai baba mile the jisne yeh param gyan diya ki kaise kunal uski destiny hai.... Shorvori ko mata rani/pandit dono ne bataya kaise teni unki kismat hai .... bahu begum mai to day 1 se masjid/baba sab bata rahe hai kaise noor ki destiny mai azzan hai😆😆😆

Colors ke polygamy shows mandir/masjid/baba/pandit ke bharose he bante hai or chalte hai😆

Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

lolzz😆

Great news ..... After  making shows like dil se dil tak and silsila 1 ... audience also knows how they can use god/destiny/baba/pandit to justify third wheel . I feel bad for god ...kaunsa bhagvan nandini,teni ya noor jaise third wheel ko promote karega?!!🤢🤢God ka bhi naam kharab karte hai colors wale ... bichare god ko bhi gussa ata hoga😆

Polygamy ko promote nai karna chahte to aise shows banate he kyon hai colors wale??!

Muje laga tha bahu begum mai koi solid reason hoga third wheel ka.... first episode ke baad pata chala wohi purana old sa theme reuse kar rahe hai god/destiny ke naam par.... dil se dil tak fail gaya.... silsila 1 mai bhi kunan ko kisi ne accept nai kiya... yeh third attempt hai colors ka third wheel ko mahan prove karne ka...colors ka kuch nai ho sakta😆😆😆

Nandini ko pahadi mandir mai baba mile the jisne yeh param gyan diya ki kaise kunal uski destiny hai.... Shorvori ko mata rani/pandit dono ne bataya kaise teni unki kismat hai .... bahu begum mai to day 1 se masjid/baba sab bata rahe hai kaise noor ki destiny mai azzan hai😆😆😆

Colors ke polygamy shows mandir/masjid/baba/pandit ke bharose he bante hai or chalte hai😆

tania god soch rahe honge Rangeela to mere piche hi pad gaya hai mera naam har show me use karta hai🤣

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Silpa91

tania god soch rahe honge Rangeela to mere piche hi pad gaya hai mera naam har show me use karta hai🤣

Seriously silpa .... Rangeela to god ke piche he pad gaya hai .... polygamy shows bana kar god ke naam par bill fadte hai... Hadd hai na.... kuch naya story iss channel par dekhne ko nai milta.... dekhna isme bhi third wheel ki pooja karege jaise nandini and teni ki kiya karte the...😆

Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Seriously silpa .... Rangeela to god ke piche he pad gaya hai .... polygamy shows bana kar god ke naam par bill fadte hai... Hadd hai na.... kuch naya story iss channel par dekhne ko nai milta.... dekhna isme bhi third wheel ki pooja karege jaise nandini and teni ki kiya karte the...😆

exactly ema 3rd angle jo dikhana hai dikhao but God ka naam use karke justify to mat karo.🤢I hope they dont ruin shaira's character or turn her negative 

Edited by Silpa91 - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BlueOcean

Excuse me ! Its my point of view first of all and i am feeling bad for actors because they are receiving the opposite of what they hardworked. And getting paid is not everything. The first week when BB topped all over the colors channel Amrapali shared the good news on her social insta. Now will she or any actor be able to share this trp with proud.

I dont know how they will shape up this storyline. Yes i agree this is a very sensitive topic. But too much negativity equals to less trp equals to channel's interupption in revamping storyline. Plus when the channel is colors !!! So they should atleast bring a bit of positivity and those light hearted moments. Otherwise this show will be very soon in colors blacklist.

Dont mind pls. I am just ranting. 😶

I am not attacking you, we are communicating through scripts maybe the tone is coming out so as if I don't approve of your rant, my apologies!!! 

The show is in its 4th week, how can actors not know this was going to happen? They signed up for this only, if this show is a psychological thriller, then they have to approach it as such. There is no chance of changed story, the show has just started. TRP is decreasing and I have said it myself that episodes are too negative and unbearable. I keep asking for light moments in every episode, but we should give them the honeymoon period, TRP pressure on a new show is not justified, they are still establishing a story. It is just my opinion and you can rant your heart out 🤗 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Expected this because the writing is poor and I realise how hard the team are working but that is my honest opinion.  There are some nice scenes, the show is grand, actors great to watch but overall the show needs to improve.  Why would the audience want to watch Noor’s torture and emotional blackmail of Shayra? 

They are not showing Azaan's love story and marriage with Shayra.  His friendship with Noor seems one sided and she seems to think she owns him.  Her character is almost unredeemable at this point and they are making Shayra a victim just to stretch the suicide melodrama.

Too much negativity is not good viewing, this is not what we expected when the show started.  How can the audience watch the lack of sensitivity to death or lack of time given to develop the relationships in the show?

They can fix this by showing Azaan knows the truth.  I am using his advice to Shayra yesterday to support this idea.  The writers could show that Azaan knows about the blackmail and is staying silent because he wants Shayra to fight own battle and for her haq, making her strong.  She has refused Noor demands and now he wants to build her confidence as a new bride.  He might want teach Noor some humility and show her she cannot have everything she demands.  He hinted as much in the last episode and did reprimanded her twice before.

This can still work with the latest promo too.   We need some postivity and people have had enough of Noor’s illogical drama and helpless Shayra.  I selfishly want more Azaan and I think many will agree. 😆

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago