Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Only Shayra and Azaan were married during the nikah ceremony.  Noor was answering to Faiz and not marrying Azaan.

Regarding the article, perhaps Noor will not marry Azaan but it is considered and therefore the cause of drama.  The show is about Azaan's love for Shayra and frienship with Noor, with all three lives linked. That is and would be a different story but difficult for TV viewers to accept perhaps.  Just my thoughts...

I think most fans know the difference between real and reel.  Actors and fans also need to accept that not everyone will like certain tracks or characters.  Discussion about the show should not result in personal attacks towards any of the stars. 

Fanbases should reflect on their behaviour and comments too.  Defending a favourite, then making the same comments about another actor or stating/implying they less important to the story, is hypocritical...

Indian drama and their illogical wedding sequence. AnuPre got married by exchanging a dhaga 😳😳😳 it is possible that they will apply out of the world logic here.

I agree with you, comments in those SS are against noor, not this actress. She should not take it on herself. It is impossible to like Noor, her character maybe good on paper, execution is not good.

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Yezabel

She says she isnt 2nd wife...so what now? Will Azaan and Shayra get divorce? 

either after divorce she will be the second wife forever shayra and azan are married!

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

whatever her role in bahubegum,I hope she wont justify her character offscreen....

Edited by sahisri - 4 years ago