Lots of drama

sangu40 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Lots of drama after that. Catrina will kill Vishela, Sabbo will kill Cat. Sabrina will throw Aliya off the cliff. I think Aditya will try to save her but can’t.  Then Sabbo will make Aditya unconscious and carry him to the house. Now she will want him for herself by making him into yugpurush. Latest segment 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0vxwmFg1hr/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0vg92fAjPb/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

i saw this news in the morning & my heart broke seeing aditya with sabrina🥺

sangu40 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Mohilt is dead too💔 Now we have to see Aditya- Sabrina romance till Aliya comes back. Ritu Shivpuri is entering the show I think she will have a pivotal role in getting Aliya ready to re enter Kothari house and hope she is more stronger to face Sabrina.

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sangu40

Mohilt is dead too💔 Now we have to see Aditya- Sabrina romance till Aliya comes back. Ritu Shivpuri is entering the show I think she will have a pivotal role in getting Aliya ready to re enter Kothari house and hope she is more stronger to face Sabrina.

it will be torture to see aditya with sabrina🥺

don't know how long the makers r planing to torture us😭

we don't have much time all i want to see is adya together😭

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

It didn make any sense to me whatsoever! Sabrina did everything she did to bring Vishela back to life and now in a fraction of a second she declares Aditya as her new love. It would make sense if she wanted to transfer Vishela’s soul into Aditya but now that’s not possible. As much as I would want to like it, it’s getting more and more ridiculous.