if_mm thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all ! I recently caught up with all the episodes of the show . I really liked the Jahnvi plot - not sure why TRPs weren't good and the writers went for a revamp. I have few questions - hoping to get some answers ...

I have a question about Pooja's mother. While I didn't see every scene in detail, there's nothing much about her except that she left when the kids were really small. It's a puzzle that a lady left her husband along with 2 young daughters and never bothered to come out and mourn when the news of them having burnt alive surfaced !??  Can happen even now - it would be good to see how her mother always was helping her, through "Amma" and tells her why she left her dad and the two young girls. 

And Chanda chachi - What happened to her husband ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

There are many unrevealed things in show due to revamp and no one is sure whether it will be revealed or not in future. There were many reasons for revamp which are liable for low trp and thus resulted into revamp

About chanda's husband and pooja's mother may be touched once they get out of this track it can be only revealed once everyone are at peace of mind in the current track adding more characters will lead to more confusions if the show continues for a long run such twists can be imagine right now its like ITV doctor's statement "abhi kuch kaha nahi jaa sakta operation(revamp) toh kar diya hai par abhi khatra hai patient (show) ko hume underobservation rakhna hoga"

if_mm thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ROFL ... Thanks for the reply ! I don't understand this TRP run though ... the writer would have conceived the plot and must be allowed to put forward his story. But I'm really in love with everyone's acting ! Particularly like Rani's - she seems to bring out the self centered nature perfectly well ! Kudos to her !