The brilliance of acting and intertainment.

azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I love this show.

Sabrina i superb. The way she is just beutiful. Not making dramatik noises and making sounds and eyes like in other mythelogical serials. here she is protreyd so close to human as possible so that no one suspect her. She is so evil that she dose not hide it from those who know about her secret. And still goes about being cheerfull. How many eveil entities do you see who are so cheerfull. None. That the best part of this show.

This serial has so much to give if you want to be entertained and do not start looking into the mythelogical aspect. This is a truly one of its kind with so much lighthearted moments that its just a joy to watch. I find all actors acting is really good. 

I am watching this show for the pure joy of waching a serial done with so much finess that it dosenot bore you have a lot of lighthearted moments and no drag in the story.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

i love supernatural suspense horror & comedy show more then drama

all the characters doing amazing👍🏼

i love watching vish & totally loving adya & their chemistry both r fire❤️

i wish that bloody colors channel would promote the show😡

azuria thumbnail

Yes it is just amazing. Lots of supernatural suff. Current situation about Sabrina without her eyes is hilarious. Her acting is superb. Just love that she makes blunders and still keeps her wits about her. Very nicely done.

cuteariya thumbnail

Originally posted by: azuria

Yes it is just amazing. Lots of supernatural suff. Current situation about Sabrina without her eyes is hilarious. Her acting is superb. Just love that she makes blunders and still keeps her wits about her. Very nicely done.

yes Sabrina always crack me up so much🤣

& adya chemistry make me fall in love with them❤️

Hope the makers won’t bring any illogic creatures in the show like other show

The makers need to stay logic 

azuria thumbnail

When it is illogical then comes upp many possibilities. Usually in such serials the culprit i unknown but here the culprit is known by some but tthey still help the culprit. I am waiting for the other love story about the magician and the lady he is staying at. That will also add fun moments. I do not know if it is a finit series or not.

But each day it showcast a new side of us humans. Like will not belive that Sabrina could be Vishkanya (Alia) . Because she had the nice manner and comforting to Alia when she needed i most.

cuteariya thumbnail

Originally posted by: azuria

When it is illogical then comes upp many possibilities. Usually in such serials the culprit i unknown but here the culprit is known by some but tthey still help the culprit. I am waiting for the other love story about the magician and the lady he is staying at. That will also add fun moments. I do not know if it is a finit series or not.

But each day it showcast a new side of us humans. Like will not belive that Sabrina could be Vishkanya (Alia) . Because she had the nice manner and comforting to Alia when she needed i most.

u r absolutely right dear👍🏼