Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

I also didn like how Raveena and Ahmed were prodding Anuj and Urvashi if there was something more. Urvashi handled it with utmost grace whereas Anuj seemed confused. Y make the contestants feel awkward? 

True. Doing the same with Vishal Madhurima and Aly and his ex as well.

They are exes. Be respectful to their status and privacy. 

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fats_06

I agree with quite a lot of your points. 

The first episode was good. The stand out performers for me were Faisal (no surprise) and Shradda. I found her very graceful and flexible. 

But like others have mentioned, I didn't like how the Hi5 was implemented. IMO this reward should be given once all the performances are finished. That way its more fair. 

Waiting for the next episode now. 

Anita was good too. She has amazing screen presence. Shraddha was lacking in facial expressions but her partner filled it up.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail

Couldn’t agree more with u! The top 5 jodis should only be revealed at the end. Though I appreciate Babita, Vivek and Vindoo for going out of their comfort zones they shouldn’t get a hi fi just for that. Babita and Vivek’s act wasn’t graceful at all. There were so many places where they paused and faltered but that never was highlighted. And even their fall wasn’t graceful. Same goes to Vindoo. His wife danced well but Vindoo wasn’t that good. Coming to Faizal Muskaan it was a hip hop. So I felt Muskaan was good. Shraddha Alam were far better than BaVek and ViNa. I felt it’s biased. 

Another thing I didn like about this season was the inclusion of ex jodis to cash in on publicity. Y can’t a dance show be just about dance and not everything else that is not dance? I had half made up my mind not to watch but since Faizal, Shantanu, Anita and Saurab were there I decided to give it a go. Just hope they don’t focus too much on the equation between ex couples. 

Ronita were better too! I will give them and Shaddha Alam hi fi instead of Babita and Vindoo.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

My two cents: Free free to disagree. 

Why were they distributing HIFI like candies? I mean its unfair; they should have watched ALL acts and then judge. 

-Bavek: Good try and effort, but again I saw less dance; more wrestling moves integrated which appears to be easy for them. And also not deserving of full marks; they lost balance, coordination and fumble

-Shardha: Smart choreography but I agree S was dancing and baliye was lifting/supporting her. But she seems graceful

Ronita: I always like them, and Ani is a good dancer, saw her in JDJ. Rohit I knew he will do good, he is a gym rat anyway. Better luck next time. But I know they will be safe 😉

-Faizan: I may be biased but Faisal is great as we all know. Only act which deserved HIFI for me.  Muskan seems bit older, how old is she? I thought judges would be strict as abhinam with them but Raveena is all smiling everytime, getting excited 

Vina- They made an effort :)

Skipped the rest of episode lol.

@ Bold: THIS! I was surprised no one appreciated her here i was thinking may be it is cabret so her potential may not be visible. If she is there she wud prove in her 2nd, not that she didn't. She is a special person, have my heart since i was a child.

Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I liked Shraddha

RoNita im biased towards them but Anita hoping with more practice she gets her energy levels up. Rohit being a non-dancer did really well although he is a fitness freak.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: drbeth

Exactly !

And today they were hell bent on proving dt Vishal and Madhurima belong wid each other. I don't think they have d right to do dt. 

They don't seem to hv personalities that go together. Whatever it is ,it's their personal life and dey shouldn't be told what to do with their life just because they are dancing together. How much do the judges even know them really ??? Why tell them all that ??

So true! They should understand that two people are trying to set aside their differences and work together. Instead they are trying to play cupid and rekindle their old flame which is so annoying.

peeyara thumbnail

So true! They should understand that two people are trying to set aside their differences and work together. Instead they are trying to play cupid and rekindle their old flame which is so annoying.

i guess they hv kept exes for masala quotient! Better stop matchmaking if it is annoying them and by the way it is annoying hell out of vishal!let him concentrate on dance and it wud be much better if they try n help them to be friends rather than couple

Urvashi is smart womaniya, handling all with grace n dignity

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

i guess they hv kept exes for masala quotient! Better stop matchmaking if it is annoying them and by the way it is annoying hell out of vishal!let him concentrate on dance and it wud be much better if they try n help them to be friends rather than couple

Urvashi is smart womaniya, handling all with grace n dignity

Exactly my point! Y say stuff like something is there and that is what translates into passion? In JDJ a celebrity is paired opposite a choreographer. Their performances have more chemistry than a real life jodi in NB. Does this mean something is going on between them? Vishal should have handled it with grace is what I felt. Clearly the judges were putting him off to elicit a reaction. Instead of giving them what they wanted, he could have maintained indifference. What I don't get is why did he bother taking up NB when he split with this girlfriend on a bad term? Y even agree to make a tamasha out of a relationship they once had and humiliate the beautiful memories of it? Urvashi handles it so well, my respect has gone up a few notches for her! I always admired her courage and grit after getting to know about her past when she was acting in serials before like KZK and KTH. Now I admire her dignity and grace! Truly an inspiration for many!

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

Ronita were better too! I will give them and Shaddha Alam hi fi instead of Babita and Vindoo.

Couldn't agree more! Ronita and Shalam were better than Bavek and Vina anyday.