Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

Exactly. With the revamp , they have completely lost their plot and charaterisations. The revamp was not at all a good decision. It did not even affect the TRPs. They clearly don't know what they are doing and it  shows.

Yeah i feel the same way. Revamp it’s is not good idea at all. Jhanvi mittal was smart challenging to watch put pooja sharma acts like child. She proved she is rani/ishaani’s behan. Exactly acting like her every childish. This plot is not gripping. Hope they do something to improve the plot. N make it interesting to watch. 

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JDTKP

Yeah i feel the same way. Revamp it’s is not good idea at all. Jhanvi mittal was smart challenging to watch put pooja sharma acts like child. She proved she is rani/ishaani’s behan. Exactly acting like her every childish. This plot is not gripping. Hope they do something to improve the plot. N make it interesting to watch. 

I think they should have planned about future story before the revamp. It looks very unplanned and both Pooja and Kabir's characters are not making sense.

Roselada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

I think they should have planned about future story before the revamp. It looks very unplanned and both Pooja and Kabir's characters are not making sense.

The show is not making sense 🤣

Not only kabir n pooja.

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JDTKP

The show is not making sense 🤣

Not only kabir n pooja.

But ppl are going gaga over the jodi. I tried to watch the show atleast for shrenu but cudnt handle it due to pathetic writing. 

SilentAvNeil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

But ppl are going gaga over the jodi. I tried to watch the show atleast for shrenu but cudnt handle it due to pathetic writing. 

Seriously?   But there is nothing to go gaga over this jodi.  Like someone mentioned, currently Pooja is like the childish version of Ishaani/Rani  At least Rani's character is consistent,  For Pooja the writers are confused on whether to make her strong or weak.  The same with Kabir, they don't know what to make of the character.

It clearly shows,  that the PH and writers don't know what the story should be.  They are experimenting to get the TRP up but the TRP is not increasing.  Even Zain's unbuttoned shirt is not helping  the TRP.  That is how desperate the PH is.

The last thing they should do now is make them a romantic jodi.  With Kabir still married and Dhruv still thinking of Pooja- it will totally kill it.

Roselada thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Yeah agree

The writing is pathetic that’s the main down fall of the show.

Roselada thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentAvNeil

Seriously?   But there is nothing to go gaga over this jodi.  Like someone mentioned, currently Pooja is like the childish version of Ishaani/Rani  At least Rani's character is consistent,  For Pooja the writers are confused on whether to make her strong or weak.  The same with Kabir, they don't know what to make of the character.

It clearly shows,  that the PH and writers don't know what the story should be.  They are experimenting to get the TRP up but the TRP is not increasing.  Even Zain's unbuttoned shirt is not helping  the TRP.  That is how desperate the PH is.

The last thing they should do now is make them a romantic jodi.  With Kabir still married and Dhruv still thinking of Pooja- it will totally kill it.

Exactly even I mentioned abt this experimenting in some other thread.they just revamped the show. N struggling with  the story of the show. N experimenting with the show. Trying different things.

Edited by JDTKP - 4 years ago
kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Zains unbuttoned shirt..🤣

He doesn't look like an army officer anymore. Why does they dress him that way? Let them make shrezain a romantic jodi and Dhruv negative. 

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

Exactly. Kavya and Kabir are married. How did they forgot that?

At first when the show started I was shocked to see a girl was compared with praying mantis or black widow spider.......although I know Star Plus shows have no connection with promo and the story. Pooja/Jahnvi na toh praying matis thi na black widow baan paya. 🤢Star Plus usually make family show of "adarsh bahus." When I saw Kavya I thought here comes the ideal bahu. When I saw Vyom's story I thought ......wow ! May be a spy thriller( although I know Star plus don't show those stories or doesn't have the capacity to write those stories). So a plan which could take Vyom-Kavya-Kabir story to a modern drama went to garbage. Pooja knew Vyom so I thought shayad Kabir is a dark character and Pooja will reveal the truth. But they did not have any intention to use that huge chance. 🤢

Then suddenly ideal bahu Kavya is out. I mean how ? Their marriage was legal, right?

Now Devar-Bhavi love story woh bhi bahut crapy. I mean seriously? Kabir's character and all his actions just sucks. Isn't he the son of PK? Kahan tha aaj tak? Why he never check what his papa was doing? Ans was he better boss than Pooja? How did Dadaji turned such dharmavatar who never opened his mouth for his son Pk's crime? I mean he knew his son PK murdered those two girls along with their father? A man who has nothing to say to a child murderer is just the worst hypocrite.

This serial has no hope left. It is rotten in such a way that no plan no EK mata can save it. It is better they shut it and start anther saas bahu serial.  🥱

There is no head or tails in the show anymore.

The viewers are the actual beings who are in "bhram" that this show is "UNIQUE" 🤪

Lol

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

lol. Talking about desperation...and Zains unbuttoned shirt...Well they are dressing Pooja or shrenu like a total bimbo.  Who goes to work in a boobtube dress...is she CEO of a company or is she partying in a night club. Her dressing is ridiculous to the point of stupidity...how will the workers take her seriously when she’s dressed like that,.dont they know how professional women dress to work...She should be weAring classy pants or skirt suits and smart dresses or skirts and formal shirts...with smart high heeled shoes..or they can dress her in pretty Indian outfits as well. The actress who plays Ishaani is always dressed well in pretty Indian outfits...and they’ve made shrenu look like a bimbo.. I think they feel trp audience also wants to see shrenu in so called sexy outfits..These makers have lost it completely from story, to costumes..🤷🏻‍♀️