The festering wound...

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings 23.7.19~The festering wound ..

That Saltanat knows about her truth does matter to Kainat. She has to prove not just to Saltanat but to her own mother that she a reformed person. That blood ties are stronger and more weightier than the sentiment of love she feels for Zaroon. What better way for Kainat than to engineer the freak fall of the chandelier and avert Saltanat out of its way.  Kainat protects her sister and very nearly puts her  own life in jeopardy!  Kainat’s one safety  push for Saltanat , pushes Kainat’s maturity level up by a few notches in the eyes  of the Shah  family!

What’s a mere scratch on the arm ? if it gains the family’s complete trust in her motives, which Kainat is geared to show all,  are totally  honourable.. I feel that Kainat deep down somewhere, fears that, anytime, anywhere Saltanat might stitch her up before the whole family! So this bravado saving of Saltanat’s life is to score points on how much she cares for her sister and negate what Saltanat narrates..

Have to say, Saltanat,hand on her heart, still finds it difficult to believe that Kainat has truly changed. The scene where both sisters attempt to cleanse Saltanat’s wound, to me is realistic with regards to both sisters emotions. Kainat admits that she loved Zaroon..but  rounds it up with a lie.. that she has discovered that blood ties are far more valuable then emotional attachments. Basically, Kainat leaves Saltanat in a bit of fix.. should she doubt her sister’s sincerity ? especially after Kainat really risked her own life!?? or to fear that  Kainat once loved Zaroon? what if she still loves him?

Saltanat, I reckon fails to fathom, that Kainat’s wound on her arm is minor ,and some antiseptic should rebuild and repair the broken skin. Saltanat , giddy with marriage festivities , perhaps fails to realize that Kainat continues to  love Zaroon to the extent of insanity. Saltanat declines to see through Kainat’s façade, where all her criminal activities.. actually stem from the way Zaroon treated her spurned love.

Kainat till she completes her set task ,best known to her; will keep up her pious ,considerate, older sister act. There never was any bonding between these two girls. Being sisters still is a sham. For Kainat the reality remains that Zaroon’s love always meant much to her, to the point of insanity.  I would say, Saltanat sounds rather cold, when she rounds off by suggesting to Kainat that she needs to get her mind healed more than her heart..

The festivities carry on ,as if nothing happened.. Kainat smiles through, but her loathing comes out on her face, when she watches the happy couple dancing.. happily unaware of the tremendous emotional, ,mental torture both  have caused her!

Certain wounds fester in Rubina’s heart too, and she seeks a private word with Zaroon to sound off her anxieties. The scene is endearing to watch. The  bonding between a mother in law and son inlaw. Rubina, as a typical mother, is anxious about her daughter’s future happiness.She has concerns about Mamoon’s aversion towards Saltanat. In fact Rubina impresses upon Zaroon , that Mamoon only gave his consent after Kainat intervened. This in itself is odd… Zaroon assures Rubina he always covered Saltanat’s back before. Nowhe will be her protective shield. I liked Rubina’s honesty when she admits, shefinds it hard to like or bond with Kainat. So really the lobby against  Kainat continues against her. Zaroon as it is,hates her with a vengeance. Like a hunter, he waits for her to step out of line so he can kill her! to kill Kainat is Zaroon’s catch phrase these days!

Kainat secret sewing in the store room, I found it an interesting scene. The dimly lit store room, where unwanted domestic goods are kept , well out of the way.. reminds me of the dark caverns of Kainat’s disturbed mind. Her boxed up plans! Yet to be revealed. She sits at the sewing machine, ideas spin in her mind. Does she plan to sew, stitch  people up? perhaps patch up some torn bonds?Kainat and her activities continue to create ripples of suspense. It had to be Zaroon, who would come snooping in the store room.. Kainat by that time had left. Funny that he steps on the button of his attire? Odd?..

Rubina is so right when she confesses before Zaroon  that she finds it hard to understand Kainat.. Wel lZaroon is now on her case like a blood hound.. Zaroon doesn’t trust Saltanat in Kainat’s company.

Kainat baffles Mamoon too, who confirms Rubina’s worst fears that he does not want Saltanat marrying Zaroon. He tells Kainat that the way things are progressing , it’s  highly unlikely that she can stop the nikah from happening. Kainat smiles mysteriously, and assures Mamoon that she knows full well how she will go about it.. he needn’t worry. Kainat is smug as a bug.. she knows things will fall into place, as she plans.. 24,7.19. hamlet53

Precap; Zaroon instead of concentrating on his marriage, he is obsessed by  what Kainat is up too? he is getting paranoid about leaving Saltanat with Kainat..part of Saltanat's protection plan  

Lovely tohear from you Lonelythots.. love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello hammie..

Am loving Rubina very much.. her motherly emotions throughout this track have been so heart-warming.. her fear that Mamoon has not accepted her daughter.. Her fear for her daughters well-being.. very lovely scene between her and Zaroon..

So Kainaat pulls a saviour act in front of the family!!!

Kainaat-Sultanat scenes used to be very engaging in the beginning of the show. but the uniqueness is lost since Kainaat putting up a facade of goody two shoes! 

Kainaat up to some plan in the store room.. followed by Zaroon landing up in the store room.. will Zaroon check mate Kainaat’s plan to get married to Sultanat? 

Precap: seeing zaroon’s fear.. just my imagination running wild.. what if Kainaat wants to take sultanat’s place n identity? Will Zaroon distinguish between Sultanat and Kainaat, in time.. 

Of course the marriage will be null n void.. but that’s another thing.. 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Lonelythots

Hello hammie..  hello mate, good to see you 

Am loving Rubina very much.. her motherly emotions throughout this track have been so heart-warming.. her fear that Mamoon has not accepted her daughter.. Her fear for her daughters well-being.. very lovely scene between her and Zaroon..

yes she came out as a brash woman to me at first.. but as a mother she comes across as a snivelling mother whose daughter is about to get married..

So Kainaat pulls a saviour act in front of the family!!!

sometimes I feel she  does things to spite people.. she knows how much people fear her  strange turns 

Kainaat-Sultanat scenes used to be very engaging in the beginning of the show. but the uniqueness is lost since Kainaat putting up a facade of goody two shoes! 

yes  and saltanat tries  hard to distance herself from Kainat..

Kainaat up to some plan in the store room.. followed by Zaroon landing up in the store room.. will Zaroon check mate Kainaat’s plan to get married to Sultanat? 

I will never forget zaroon's hatred for Kainat from day one..i always feel he tries to forget how he aggrieved kainat... personally kainat should smite him  rather than her sister.. he is the root cause of kainat's grief.. its alright for him to say  she's lost the plot!

Precap: seeing zaroon’s fear.. just my imagination running wild.. what if Kainaat wants to take sultanat’s place n identity? Will Zaroon distinguish between Sultanat and Kainaat, in time.. 

ohhhhh so predictable.. bride swapping.. Lonelythots you may be right ... of course zaroon will  distinguish..

Of course the marriage will be null n void.. but that’s another thing..

what if it isn't should be great fun to watch!  zaroon's father will put pressure on his son to honour the marriage... well we can only speculate.. thanks so much for an interesting comment.. love hammie

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

ohhhhh so predictable.. bride swapping.. Lonelythots you may be right ... of course zaroon will  distinguish..

There is a bts video out in the forum.. sultanat and zaroon are married...  so now.. the question is really.. what next?? 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

@ Lonelythots

There is a bts video out in the forum.. sultanat and zaroon are married...  so now.. the question is really.. what next?? 

yes i  did catch it, oh good now lets see how cvs move the story forward? hiership  issue is still pending.. 

have to see today Thursday's episode  love hammie