Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

What a precap indeed! Just watched it on IG and my goodness, I was like yay. Go Mishti. What a pleasant surprise to see that she isn't gonna give up on her love. Rhea truly rocks as Mishti. ❤️

Sanleema thumbnail

Maybe just me, but I think there were some high points today.

First, the look on kuhu’s face was worth it.  Looks like kuhu is finally starting to get a taste of the actual version of kunal.  She seemed to realize irrespective of mishti planning or not her relationship isn’t guaranteed, the scales may tip either way.

Next scene - bigben seemed really shaken today, even the thought of losing Abir was unimaginable to her.  She may even sacrifice kunal in the process.

Lastly the angry chorni turned violent chorni today.  It was hilarious and awesome.

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isolophiliac00

Actually.. the precap surprised me a lot🥰

I never expected her to confront kuhu and say those exact words.. “mere pyaar ke liye..” so atleast we know mishti is never going to be sacrificing.. that’s good to know😀

The fire and shine in her eyes.. the belief on her love when she hasn’t even confessed to abir.. the haq she expressed on her love.. I just can’t wait for the next episode😌😌

I loved the precap,but i am not surprised seeing Mishti like this.

She has done this many times. You should see her speaking her heart out while confronting Kunal during the gordhana.She was bang one and her dialogues were so appropriate. She always takes a stand whether in eye surgery case or calling off her engagement with Kunal.

Even Abir has accepted it many times that Mishti is strong and she does the right thing at the right time. Whereas he considers himself week as compared to Mishti. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sanleema

She will definitely never do that before Abir.  Today she looked absolutely shell-shocked by the way Abir defended mishti.

BTW if you don't mind could you kindly give me a written update of this part with what abir said/ did in mishti's defense because I usually skip watching episodes that have too much negative drama. 

popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

The precap was fab.. I liked that Mishti stood up and accepted the fact that she loved Abir and said that she will do anything to get her love and no one can separate her and Abir. I think the promo was just symbolism that Kunal and Minakshi would continue with their games of trying to humiliate Mishti but Mishti would choose her love and not sacrifice it. I loved that Mishti is so different from other shows leads.. she isn't sacrificing and isn't a damsel in distress either. She stands up for what she believes and she is modern enough to realise and accept her love without shying away from it at all. The segments today showed that she goes to Abir's house to even confess her love to him but then shies away from doing it as she thinks of a different way to express it. She is the first female lead that I have seen on Indian Tv who is willing to take the first step and go and tell the man she loves him. 

But at the same time I feel Minakshi is gonna resort to really scary tactics coz simple ones don't seem to be working. Like yesterdays segment showed her telling Kunal that they will cause a fire in the mandap that Kunal and Kuhu will be getting married in. This way the entire Maheshwari family will blame Mishti coz they will make Mishti responsible for setting up of the mandap. I'm afraid that someone is gonna get hurt in this fire or this one last attempt of theirs is gonna work and everyone will blame Mishti if the wedding day is spoilt. I just hope Abir doesn't misunderstand or that Maasi finally gets the courage and tells Abir of Kunal and Minakshi's evil plan and he goes to stop the worst from happening. I really don't want Mishti to be blamed.. she has actually done everything in her power to ensure that Kunal and Kuhu come together.