Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanleema thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sammy17

And honestly this show kills it in delivering this message, because only we as viewers are able to see kunal for who he is otherwise he appears like the whole package to be the perfect husband/ son-in-law material whilst his more unconventionally seeming brother would appear to be the less better choice simply because like you explained it to be because of his career choice, casual dressing and seemingly care-free attitude etc. Abeer is in fact the most respectful, compassionate and loyal of the two brothers with no ego or short-temper but families looking for a suitor would overlook this in favour of his brother kunal who heads his family business, appears well-mannered, responsible, dignified, classy etc and would never really realise how his personality/ nature and views make him a unsuitable suitor as he has little respect for a girl's wishes, feelings or ability to understand either. 

Sorry to barge in.  Just wanted to say Hi to you.  Nice to see you here.  Have fun...

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

And honestly this show kills it in delivering this message, because only we as viewers are able to see kunal for who he is otherwise he appears like the whole package to be the perfect husband/ son-in-law material whilst his more unconventionally seeming brother would appear to be the less better choice simply because like you explained it to be because of his career choice, casual dressing and seemingly care-free attitude etc. Abeer is in fact the most respectful, compassionate and loyal of the two brothers with no ego or short-temper but families looking for a suitor would overlook this in favour of his brother kunal who heads his family business, appears well-mannered, responsible, dignified, classy etc and would never really realise how his personality/ nature and views make him a unsuitable suitor as he has little respect for a girl's wishes, feelings or ability to understand either. 

yes I agree. It may seem. Hypocritical of me but I had been fond of men in suits.. And u had never been fond of men with long hair...... Chappal maar maarna🤣

Indian weather me it seems funny ofcourse.. So we can all agree one meeting me Kunal would seen ideal and I'm so happy Mish asked for courtship and meenu ka uske father ko bula k drama karwana made mush realise ki Kunal wasn't right match for her.  Varna Mish ko pata ni chalna tha.. Especially ketki ke time the girl trusted her family to make right decisions for her.  This is a thing the bride and groom have to decide for themselves as they have to live their lives. 

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
Keerthija thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

Kunal seems to have everything. He is very attractive at first sight. May be that's why. Abir ki kadar kisi ko nahi hai except Mishbirians

Ya ...like @sammy said is a perfect husband material in the first sight but abir has no idea of future for himself* let's forget abt his wife* :)

Keerthija thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

Because abir knows the importance of relationship and probably he never felt for any girl like he felt for mishti, agar attraction hua bhi hoga to he would have handled it maturely 

Vaise itv ka Kuch bharosa nahi hai, story ko Aage badhane ke liye Baad mein kabhi abir ki ex bhi laa sakte hai 😅

Ya I agree , I want him to be ekapatniviradh😛

@bold... No never ya😟.. I just playfully asked this question 😞

Keerthija thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhika.gunti

Maybe apna chora sanskari aur seedha sadha hai... Was waiting for the right girl for him...

Isnt it.. 😆

This may the reason :) abir is❤️

Keerthija thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Because that's what the show is about...

Kunal at first sight  is everything a girl wants ...handsome rich well settled...whereas Abir is very unconventional...in looks career wise in all ways

If you had to decide in one meeting whom to marry you will definitely place your bets on Kunal...

It is only after you know them you realise that Abir is the better one

This is the concept of the show...that how important it is to know someone before getting married.

So trueeee.... Very good explanation dr👍👍

Keerthija thumbnail

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

Cannot agree more!!!!

Keerthija thumbnail

Sorry for the late reply guyzzzz😊