TODAY'S EPISODE IS A MUST WATCH !!!

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Huh seriously probably this was the first episode of EBSS where i saw Pooja very happy. She increased 10% salary of all workers. She was very happy with Kabir's co-ordination. Today i saw a different Pooja who can smile, laugh and cheer up. It was fantastic i wont be sharing the details but i thoroughly enjoyed it as there was very less negativity and more positivity. ❤❤❤💙💙💙💙❤❤❤

Precap - Dhruv Stabs Pooja !!!! 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 (Its horrible)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueOcean

Huh seriously probably this was the first episode of EBSS where i saw Pooja very happy. She increased 10% salary of all workers. She was very happy with Kabir's co-ordination. Today i saw a different Pooja who can smile, laugh and cheer up. It was fantastic i wont be sharing the details but i thoroughly enjoyed it as there was very less negativity and more positivity. ❤❤❤💙💙💙💙❤❤❤

yeeaaa pooja was happy today. . . 

Things i liked today were

1. Amma-pooja scenes 

Both face-to-face conversation and on phone 

2. In phone conversation she accepted that kabir indeed helped her. its best and strongest thing to accept that enemy helped u and accepting it to yr ownself and to your enemy too she actually  praised him for that when she said she liked kabir kept proffessional and personal life differently and same time her point that kabir did for job and hasnot made favour to her was best

3. Though indirectly  But it was because of her workers once again started the work that to positively. . . . 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

yes even i felt that .Happy that Pooja listened to Kabir.Druv stabbing pooja is real or fake?r they turning him -ve?

kasaf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueOcean

Completely agree with you... Episodes bahot accha tha and aaj ka episode bhi bahot accha hai must watch