Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guesswhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

After today’ Episode I am more convinced that kuhu will dump Kunal.. whatever be the reason.. I will be happy when that happens 

zack69 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I want that Kuhu should get to know that Big Ben through  kunal all this while is just using her to create differences in her own family. 

I clearly remember after the Mandir meeting Big Ben said my ego won't break but your family will break. So she is using kuhu to break the maheshwari family. Kuhu is so blind in love she will not realise it unless something drastic happens. 

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Bingo! At this point all I really care about is kuhu getting to know kunal's real intentions. This is when she'll fall back down to earth and realise mishti was right in breaking the rishta with kunal because so far none of the maheshwari's knows or understands why mishti broke off the rishta with kunal. 

They don't know that kunal although appears perfect and idealistic on the surface, underneath he is incredibly egotistic, rude, controlling, insensitive to others emotions and wishes and lacks the ability to understand other people's point of view. It's his way or no way basically and this is a side of kunal that he himself denies that exists and is clever like his mum in hiding his true nature from almost everybody, but maheshwari's and kunal's own family like his naanu and  brother need to see the real side of kunal that sees a woman as nothing more than someone who must be controlled. 

this is why Mishti ka badh chadh ke kuku endgame ke liye kaam krna muje theek ni laga.. 

It's easy to stay hidden for these kind of people, be it boy or a girl. Mishti got lucky, kuhu ka dekhte hai

I have a feeling kuhu won't appreciate knowing ki usne ye baat apni family me share ki hai.. High hopes h mere and maybe she'll see ki kaise Mish ko bolte hai k Abir se door na hui to mai kuhu se shaadi ni krega... Again high hopes

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I wish that was the case, part of me still thinks that Kuhu has a heart and soft spot for Misthi

Itsflora thumbnail

I really really hate kuhu.

The way she behaves is too much.having said that,the thing is this show has been different till now.They can surprise us anytime 

And for me that surprise coming from kuhu will be hundred times better than kunal or meenu.

I cant even whitewash those two character from any angle.Kunal has been a jerk since the courtship thing. Period!

Let me not talk about meenu.

I Know she will be whitewashed too in future but not so soon.    

The glitches of a caring kuhu,guity kuhu and the forgotten child of home kuhu - have been given here and there. So there is still hope.

(The ikebana,icecream,rishta swap,helping mishti in ketki marriage scenes)

Also mayb my most fav kuhu line - I will have a world class love story for myself  kunal,if u even come to me,i will reject you. 

This one scene gives me hope.Mayb kuhu can reject kunal & hopefully kunal redeem himself & we get a dhamakadar love story instead of cliche story of dumb half sister envy of mail leads love life.                   

( the actress kaveri is doing a fabulous job.Even while hating her character ,her confusion,conflicts and inferiorly complexes can't be ignored by viewers.my opinion) 

Shopnila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

I have a question though. You mean break the rishta along with revealing the truth that Kunal wanted her to separate Mishti and Abir?  

If this happens then Kunal will have to face a rejection for the third time. Maybe a rejection again will set him straight! He will realise that he has lost everything- his bhai and a potential lover. May lead to his redemption.

I would love that

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It'll be interesting now that I've given it a thought.. Shweta paise ke peeche thi, mishti use samaj ni aayi thi bt kuhu reject kregi to it'll hit hard since he knows she loves him

Jayshree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 8

I think now Kuhu will realise and Mishti and Kuhu become friends