Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow Uru, what a beautiful piece of writing!! I am so touched and moved by this... β€οΈ

It is so true and essential to not lose your individual self even in love... and that's rising in love! πŸ‘πŸΌ

You have captured the very essence of MishBir and their relationship so beautifully! Bravo πŸ‘

And I am also proud of our show and their sensitive writing... In this push-pull sacrifice-revenge OTT toxicity filled love sagas age, ours is a breath of fresh air and I hope it always remains one...

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Beautifully written. 

Aanchal15 thumbnail

This is such a heartwarming  and congruous post Uru πŸ€—πŸ’• I resonate all that you have articulated !! And the shayari is appurtenantπŸ‘ 

Some quotes that come to mind 

β€œ Love asks me no questions, and gives me endless support β€œ - William Shakespeare

β€œBeing deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage β€œ - Lao Tzu 

Edited by Aanchal15 - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

This is such a heartwarming  and congruous post Uru πŸ€—πŸ’• I resonate all that you have articulated !! And the shayari is appurtenantπŸ‘ 

Some quotes that come to mind 

β€œ Love asks me no questions, and gives me endless support β€œ - William Shakespeare

β€œBeing deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage β€œ - Lao Tzu 

Thank you aanch πŸ’•..you always appreciate me🎈🎈

Yes true love gives courage and strength...hope as well ..

Also there is a difference between love and greed for love

What Abir and mishti do for everyone is purely out of love and what M3 gang does...is out of greed for love...that's why they always fail.

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Beautifully written. 

Thank you 🎈

Welcome...I did see you yesterday in the AT but couldn't reply... thanks for appreciating.

Onyourface thumbnail

Thank you Sri :)...🎈

These days I am seeing love and life from a different lense

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Pls visit the kasautii forum. This post is needed there too

Lol. Thanks but I would like to stick to this show and forum only.

I love discussing and interacting with everyone here :)

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Wow Uru, what a beautiful piece of writing!! I am so touched and moved by this... β€οΈ

It is so true and essential to not lose your individual self even in love... and that's rising in love! πŸ‘πŸΌ

You have captured the very essence of MishBir and their relationship so beautifully! Bravo πŸ‘

And I am also proud of our show and their sensitive writing... In this push-pull sacrifice-revenge OTT toxicity filled love sagas age, ours is a breath of fresh air and I hope it always remains one...

Thank you PaliπŸ€—πŸ’•πŸŽˆ

Mishbir has a simple yet unique and amazing love story and I hope it remains the same or even gets better.

srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Thank you Sri :)...🎈

These days I am seeing love and life from a different lense

I noticed in Ur post. Loved it. It's easy to fall in love but difficult to rise. True love is not everyone's cup of tea.

Keerthija thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sorry for my late response dear πŸ˜Šbut your post made me very emotional , I can literally feel it. β€οΈ

Yesterday I was laughing seeing the episodes since they were behaving like couples when they are friends without confession and I was like "aap dono propose Karne baad Kya Kya karunga"🀣

Thank you for the wonderful post πŸ™‚

I don't have much experience ( I am just 20) but mishbir made me to feel their love .