My new AdiYa FF

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys!

If any of you are interested I’ve started an FF on AdiYa. It’s based on the ending track of Bepannaah and is a little dark.

Here it is!

https://my.w.tt/ciGQ4NQq3X

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wow. I am about to read this. 

tereliyex thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShenzK

Wow. I am about to read this. 

❤️❤️❤️

crazypoodle3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally managed to get time to read this.

I really like the way you write. There's so many different emotions going on between the characters with how they feel, how they should feel and what they actually do.

You weren't lying when you said it was going to dark😅😂

The story is really interesting and different and I'm keen to find out where the story goes.

I can genuinely imagine the scenes being played out. It’s one of those stories where all the characters are flawed and in their place they might be right but not everyone would see it like that.  

Also you update really quickly which is a bonus 😂

tereliyex thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazypoodle3

Finally managed to get time to read this.

I really like the way you write. There's so many different emotions going on between the characters with how they feel, how they should feel and what they actually do.

You weren't lying when you said it was going to dark😅😂

The story is really interesting and different and I'm keen to find out where the story goes.

I can genuinely imagine the scenes being played out. It’s one of those stories where all the characters are flawed and in their place they might be right but not everyone would see it like that.  

Also you update really quickly which is a bonus 😂

Thank you!

I’m a huge fan of flawed characters and that’s part of the reason why I loved Bepannaah so much. Albeit, this ff makes them way darker, I’m a sucker for angst!